𝑂𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 💋🔥✨

So as in chapter 7 Jim was on top of Jina, he took off her pants and and her underwear.

She took off his belt then his pants and strated sucking his d*ck.
After some time he kissed her roughly, then he moved to her neck and started kissing it while leaving some hickies on it.

Then he went down to her b**bs and started sucking them.

He moved to her waist until he arrived her sweet p*ssy, started kissing it and sucking it.

He finally put his d*ck inside of her and started doing it while Jima was moaning.

Jina turned on the other side with Jim so she was on top of him.
She put his d*ck inside of her p*ssy and started riding on it then she went down to him and they kissed roughly.

They decided to stand up, but lots of c*m started dripping out of her p*ssy so Jim said:

Jim:"do you want MORE babygirl?~"❤️🔥

Jina:"yes daddy"

Because of that, Jim whispered in Jina's ear telling her to jump, she jumped and he carried her to the shower.

They went inside, turned the water on and this is how they looked like:

Jim was doing it while Jina was moaning

After some time, Jina decided to tease Jim a little so she started doing a waist dance.

Jim then whispered:

"Jim:"don't tease me babygirl you know I can fuck you that hard that you won't be able to walk for a month"

Jina:*giggles*"make me DADDY

They got out of the shower, Jim pushed Jina against the wall, put her arms above her head and kissed her roughly, but in a very hard way.

Then he forced her to get on her knees, she started sucking his dick and both of them felt so good.
Next up is, they went to their bedroom again, Jim turned the lights on Red, then tied Jina on the bed and said:
Jim:"this is your punishment for teasing me earlier babygirl...so here's what you get and don't forget to moan DADDY to show others who the person is that owns you. You're mine and only mine..."

He spread her legs, put his dick inside and started doing it harder as ever. Jina moaned but this time it's louder than before...

He went up to her and kissed her roughly while she was moaning inside of his mouth.

He untied her for a moment, turned her around started kissing her @ss, then put his dick inside and started doing it from her behind.

They stood up, he grabbed her by her waist, pushed her against the wall so that her back is facing him and started doing it there.

They made out till 5:30am in the morning.
After they made out, they cuddled na*edly.

This morning Jina woke up, looked at Jim sleeping for a bit but the problem is, that she is still horny so, she rubbed his d*ck.
Jim woke up and asked:

Jim:"what are you doing MA?"

He was turned on so he put his d*ck inside of her again and said loudly:

Jim:"YOU ARE SO TIGHT baby"
They made out till it got afternoon but when Jina wanted to stand up, she fell down since Jim fcked her hard last night.

Jina:"WHAT THE HECK JIM I CAN'T WALKKK"

Jim:*smirks*"this is your punishment babygirl for driving me crazy last night~"

Jina:"hmmp! Can you at least help me get up?"

Jim giggled and carried her to bed again, he started dressing her comfortable clothes and he carried her in bridal style to the kitchen.