𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒

(before you guys start reading here for the people who didn't want to read how our lovebirds made out, here is something before it starts:"as you guys see they made out last night and this morning Jina woke up and fell on the ground, Jim brought her to bed dressed her comfortable clothes and they went to the kitchen:here it continues)

J-hope:"morning everyone"

Jina:*yawns*"morning"

V:"last night I heard someone moan and some other fun stuff ~"

Suga:"Ayo, Jungkook do you still have the recording of it?"

Jim:"THE WHAT?"

Jungkook:"yeah, should I play it?"

Suga:"yeah you bish is this even a question?"

Jk:"yes but yeah let me play it"

Everyone heard the recording, Jim and Jina were red....but the BTS members laughed about how they turned into red.

Jimin:"are you guys dating tho?"

Jina looked at Jim and he looked at her and she asked:
Jina:"umm...are we dating tho?"
Jim:"I would say that you're mine and only mine princess"
Jina:"ok babe❤️"

The BTS members:"AWWWWWWW CONGRATULATIONS"

A couple of hours later Jim reached a call from the hospital saying, that Mrs.Tungs situation is going low and bad.

Jim was shocked and dropped the phone. Jina heard about it and began to cry and fainted.

Jim:"listen you guys I'm going in a rush to my mother in law one of you takes care of my wifey, ok?"

Jim went rushing to the hospital to see Mrs.Tungs situation.