𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒

Meanwhile, Jim and Jina were sitting in the car.

Jina's pov:"I wonder what the surprise is..'

Jim:"princess are you excited?"

Jina:"yes! I really am~"

Jim:*kisses her on forehead*"well we're almost there"
They arrived, got off the car but then it was a very beautiful place which Jina never saw in her life.

It looked like this:

Jina:"wow....I never saw any pretty place as this one."

Jim:"actually darling, you're the beauty here"
They kissed passionately, then Jim grabbed Jina's hand and said:

Jim:"Darling, I heard about your problem with the bills and stuff and I decided, that you and your mom will be living with us"

Jina started crying and gave him a huge hug

Jim:"I-I don't know what to do...you have no idea how much it means to us"

Jim:"this ain't the only surprise my princess~ I also decided to hire you as my assistant and teach you how to be a doctor like me"

Jina:"I always wanted to be a doctor and I don't know how lucky I got to have you and I love you so much more than you can imagine"

Jim:"I love you too my queen~ oh and by the way, your mom is at my house and I also booked a flight for us to go visit your favorite city, New York~"

Jina started to cry even more and hugged him tight again but this time she didn't want to let him go.

After some time, they sat on a bank and started to watch the stars together while holding hands.