1.

Assalam o Alikum everyone...

Welcome to my new story...

Hope you like it so...

Let's go...

Ignore the mistakes, please...

The night was dark, darker than usual. Seven boys lazily enjoy the slow rhythm of the music in a bar.

"So... where do you think, we can spend our holidays? Do you guys have any idea?" The most cheerful person asked with excitement.

"Hoseok hyung... I want to travel somewhere far away... from that media." Jimin the cutest said with a pout.

"Yeah... company never leave us like that. Finally, we are free for this month. I still can't believe it." Jin said dramatically.

"Come on... you always scolding them. The poor staff... still you have doubts that they can't leave you. Oh man, you are truly dangerous." Jungkook chuckled.

Suga and Namjoon were still silent, sitting there, finding the adventures places of the world or Korea.

"Hyung why are you looking at these scary things?" Jimin asked with confusion when he saw the famous horror places on the screen of Yoongi's phone.

Yoongi totally ignore his little boyfriend and grabbed the attention of all his friends.

"Guys... let's do something new and plan an adventure trip this time. What you say?"

"Sounds good but what are you planning hyung?" Jungkook and Taehyung asked simultaneously eagerly.

"That's the reaction I want when I'll tell the place too," Yoongi said with a smirk.

Jimin frowned and then suddenly speaks.

"No hyung... please... don't say what I am thinking," Jimin said with a little scared face.

"Oh come on... be a man. And yes you are thinking right. I'm planning the trip to the ancient town of the North East of Island."

"Are you out of your mind? The place famous for haunted." Hoseok shouted and Jin nodded as he said.

"Yes Yoongi, it will not be just an adventure if we couldn't deal with the haunted place," Namjoon states as the matter of fact.

"Yes... Joonie is right." Jin again nodded.

"But that was not so horror you know that was fake news and many YouTubers proved it from their videos." Yoongi again defend.

"Yes, hyung is right... ouch..." Jungkook quickly defend but got a slap on the shoulder from Taehyung.

"Don't say such things. And hyung is right. We will not go there and that's final." Taehyung said clearly with a glare at Jungkook.

"Okay... it's my bub order so I also disagree." Jungkook said with a smile and declared his final decision.

"Ok, you are all just scaredy cats." Yoongi chuckled and ordered the drink for all of them.

The night goes pleasant and filled with the laughter and happiness of the seven friends.

Namjin lived together in an apartment and yoonminseok lived together and Tae lived in Jungkook's apartment.

They always spend their holidays with their families or their boyfriends but this time they plan to spend their holidays together.