23.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Inside the hotel, they separated their paths so they can find Jungkook quickly.

Xeeb handed some cloves and some seeds to Namjoon.

"If someone bad happens then you will use it and throw them to that thing.

It will protect you.

But remember, don't waste these in any illusion.

They will try to tease you and want to waste them all so they will make you their prey."

Namjoon nodded and separated the way from the others two.

Taehyung was weak so Xeeb decided to join him.

They're going in silence and Xeeb continuosly mumbles some Holy words with cautious eyes. Suddenly he stopped in front of a room and Taehyung stopped there as he followed him.

"Do you sense something?" Taehyung asked in a whisper.

Xeeb shushed him and looked around.

He grabbed Taehyung's hand in his and dragged him inside the room.

Taehyung looked around in horror.

The room was dark and smelly. There was blood splashed on the walls and some bones and fleshy arms and legs lying there.

"Eww... it's too stinky here." Taehyung whispered while covering his nose with his hand as he vomit something after watching the scenario.

"Yeah, just calm down and stay with me. I can feel someone is here." Xeeb said and looked around.

There, again someone ran in front of him as a flash of light.

Taehyung stepped back a little and almost hide behind Xeeb, in fear.

"Wh-at is... that?" He stuttered when he saw a person, with crushed bones. Who was limping towards them slowly slowly...

Xeeb stays still, in front of Taehyung in a protective manner.

"Stay behind me and don't ever lose the locked, which I gave you," Xeeb said in a whispered and looked at the limping figure who was stopped now, in front of them at some distance away.

The limping body was glaring at them with his red eyes and opened his mouth wide which was drooling blood from his mouth.

Xeeb quickly mumbled some words and blow out in his direction. That man vanished, then Taehyung felt someone's presence behind him.

He grabbed Xeeb's shoulder with his trembling hands. But it was too late.

A flying chair separated them then Xeeb fell forward and Taehyung fell there.

He was trying to stand up when he again saw a dressing table creeping towards himself and that was the moment he could stand up, but it was too late.

The dressing table fell on Taehyung, and although he crawled backward to save him from that it was too late.

In the last scene, he saw, the injured Xeeb crawling toward him and behind him the person he was looking for. He mumbled then lost consciousness.

"Jungkook..."

Hoseok and Jin were staring at Namjoon who was whimpering, sitting on the stairs of the entrance door of the hotel.

For a moment, Jin wants to go to his Joonie, but there was fear in his heart.

If he is not my Joonie...

Hoseok patted his shoulder and pulled him out of his thoughts.

"I'll talk to him. Just control your emotions. We need to ask him about others too. It can't be true that he left them alone there." Jin nodded at his idea and stay inside.

Hoseok pull down the glass of the window and shouted.

"Namjoon where are the others? Why are you alone here?"

Namjoon smiled and tried to walk to them but fell almost as he tried.

Jin looked worried and whispered.

"I don't know but it's hurting to see him like that."

Hoseok patted his shoulder to calm him down.

"You told me a moment ago how you all lost Jungkook and take an evil spirit with you. Now you want to trust him? Although he is alone, he is not that weak, our Namjoon is not that weak. Just remember." Jin nodded.

"Hobi... you are so mean. Can't you help your friend?" Namjoon said instead to give them a reply.

"I asked you Namjoon, where are others? Taehyung, Xeeb and Jungkook?" Hoseok asked again with hope.

"Oh, they are coming. If they will stay alive. I ran for my life because Jungkook is not with us.

He was behaving like a demon and he killed Xeeb too.

Just help me so we can get rid of this place." Namjoon shouted.

Hoseok frowned and stands at the door.

"Why are you behaving selfishly? We are like a family and I don't believe that Xeeb was killed brutally by our little bunny."

"Jin sees... he is accusing me. Just come to me. I promise we will leave this place safely." Namjoon cried in pain and looked behind in panic.

"Oh come on... just come on. How can you both like that?" Namjoon shouted with a scared face.

"I don't know what is wrong and true and false. But I can't see him in this condition." Jin said and walked towards  Namjoon while limping.

Hoseok held his hands, quickly and with scared eyes looked at the circle.

"Jin hyung... please try to understand."

Jin jerked his hand.

"I don't want to understand. If you are scared then stay here. I'll go and help him and come back safely." Jin shouted and limped towards Namjoon.

Hoseok stood there and then looked at Namjoon who was sitting on the steps.

But he was smirking?

♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧

Heyyy

I'm sure you all were missing me.

So please don't forget to vote and comment.

Purple you all. 💜