9.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was staring at him for a moment but Jimin was smirking and stepping forward to make him stumble back.

"Jiminie... please pull yourself together... JIMINIEEE..." Taehyung shouted but he fell on the floor when he saw Jimin's face changing to a faceless man.

"Ahhhh... kookie... Hyung....save me... AHHHH..." Taehyung was yelling continuously while covering his eyes.

Yoongi was startled in his sleep and saw a man leaning on Taehyung who was sitting on the floor, his eyes were covered and he was shouting continuously.

Yoongi sits up and grabbed the side lamp from the table to protect Taehyung from that faceless thing.

But it was his bad luck that thing sensed his shuffling and attacked him instead of Taehyung.

Yoongi struggled and whimpering then Taehyung sees the back of that faceless man and Yoongi's whimpering.

He realized the situation after some seconds and encouraged him to help Yoongi and call for help.

His legs were trembling in fear. He never thought to see a ghost in his real life... but that man was his soul mate a while ago...

He looked at Yoongi and then the door. Confused if he should ask for help or if he should help Yoongi.

He decided to ask for help and quickly ran to the door.

He tried to open the door but he couldn't. He was desperately pulling the door inside because it was not locked.

Suddenly the room became silent. The whimpering of Yoongi suddenly felt quiet. He was trembling.

His voice was muted he wanted to shout but it was like the fear pushed down his vocal cords.

But he needs to see the Yoongi. With a sweaty face and scared eyes, he turned around and saw Yoongi on the floor.

There were scratches and blood on his face and neck. He was breathing like he was lacking oxygen.

Taehyung looked around a little more to see that faceless man but he was not there. He just looked around the Yoongi not behind him.

He ran to Yoongi and put the heavy amount of tissue paper on Yoongi's bloody face to wipe his face. Now he could see the scratches that were deep even some were like... showing the meat inside.

He thought to ask for some help from his others hyungs and quickly ran to the door and was about to open it when he felt...

Some cold wind on his neck. A shiver ran down his spine...

"So... you want special attention Taebear...??? I'll gladly fulfill your desire now."

Jungkook was outside the room of Namjoon and Seokjin. All the others followed him in fear but stopped abruptly when they saw Jimin.

Jin gasped and almost ran to him but Hoseok grabbed his arm to stop.

"Hyung... if he is pretending to..."

Jin shouted.

"What the... Hobi he is our Jiminie... he needs our help."

"Yes he is right and we also need to see Yoongi and Taehyung," Namjoon said and all of them walked to Jimin.

Jungkook was fast enough from others and grabbed his head and put it on his lap.

"Hyung... please wake up." He tapped his cheek to wake him up.

"Jin hyung please grabbed a glass of water." He shouted. Jin nodded and ran to the kitchen.

Hoseok was looking around for something suspicious. He was worried for the remaining two too.

Jin came back with a glass filled with water. Jungkook grabbed it and sprinkled it on Jimin's face.

Jimin squints his eyes and then flutters open them.

He looked around as if they were all strangers to him.

"Hyung... are you alright?" Jungkook asked when he saw his bewildered expression.

Jimin stared at them for a moment then everything click in his mind.

He quickly stood up and walked to the outside of the cottage. All of the others were confused by his actions, so they follow him quickly as he almost ran outside.

Jimin ran to the side where he was standing some time ago when he met with Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned at his strange behavior so he yelled his name.

"Stop hyung why did you come here?" All the others too stand behind him.

Jimin didn't speak a word and pointed his index finger to the ground, where Jungkook saw him sitting down.

Jungkook walked forward and saw the thing Jimin pointed to.

He gagged and looked behind his other hyungs, as well as he pulled Jimin away from the thing he saw.

"What is this?" Jin walked passed quickly as Jungkook could not stop him from seeing.

"What the hell... Jimin why are you pointing at the bloody bunny." Jin shouted and vomit to a side.

Hoseok didn't dare to step forward but Namjoon also see that.

"Hyung... you... you did... this??" Jungkook asked surprisingly.

Namjin and Hoseok looked at him in horror. Jungkook stepped forward and stands beside Jimin who was still staring at the ground.

"Hyung... you wer..." Jungkook stopped talking as his eyes went to the blood stain on Jimin's pants.

Jimin looked behind them and smiled.

"Yes... I ate this... and you know what else I eat?"

He was smiling innocently but soon his smile changed in to smirk.

He spoke but his sentence made their souls leave from bodies. Jungkook's heart stopped beating when he heard the sentence Jimin.

"Yoongi hyung and your Taebear were also very delicious."

♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧○♧

Hy

Hope you are all fine and shining after the Busan Concert.

Taekook was stunning as usual in the concert even all of them shining as the brightest stars of Busan.

Oh, I'm rambling. 😁

Back to request.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Purple you all. 💜