15.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Don't go... she is coming here by herself."

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in wonder. Taehyung mumbled so Namjin couldn't hear him just only Jungkook heard him.

"How could... how could you?" Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence when a girl walked outside from a room.

"Excuse me... you are all new here. I think you forget the way... Your room key cards are on the desk, pick them up and follow me all of you. I'll show you your rooms."

The girl smiled and walked to the stairs and all of them follow her silently but with scared faces.

"Why are we following her? Jin whispered to Namjoon's ear with a frown.

"I don't know but Tae and Kook following her and we can't leave them alone," Namjoon replied.

Namjoon walked to the Jungkook and grabbed his arm quickly and pulled him backward.

Taehyung was also walking slowly with the help of Jungkook and when Jungkook was pulled back by Namjoon he was also pulled back by him.

"Hyung..." Jungkook whispered yelling at Namjoon.

"Are you an idiot? Why are you both following her? Are you in your senses? Don't you think that from where she suddenly popped out??" Namjoon whispered yelled and glanced at the girl who was still walking slowly in the corridor.

Jungkook suddenly fell silent and looked at Namjoon like a lost puppy. Namjoon raised his brow as he want answers.

"Why are you both following her? We already check all rooms but there was no one. Don't you think about that? Where does she come from?" Namjoon whispered again, eyeing the girl who was walking furthermore in the long corridor.

"I... I don't know..." Jungkook said with a bewildered expression.

"And you?" Jin asked Taehyung who was standing with a pale face.

"I also... don't know. It was just she was spelling some spells... I don't know what..." Taehyung voice was interrupted by a high-pitched voice.

"Gentlemen, why are standing there? Someone is waiting for you." Her voice echoed in the empty corridor.

Taehyung hide behind Jungkook who was still standing there like a protector of his lover.

Namjoon also walked further while holding Jin's hand in his.

"Just stay beside me," Namjoon whispered and looked at Jungkook and again whispered.

"Let's go to the exit or any other room. We shouldn't follow her. It will be harmful to us."

Jungkook nodded and grabbed Taehyung's hand in his, tightly.

"Just stay with me. I'll protect you." He whispered but again the voice interrupted them.

"You all whispering hmmm... but don't worry I'll come and drag you by personally." She gave an evil smile and vanished from there and in a blink, she was in front of them.

Jin and Taehyung squeak with fear and stepped back from their place where they stood too close to their loved ones.

"Heheheheheh you are all stubborn. But don't worry you will run behind me." She said with a smirk.