4.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Yoongi-ah...?" Jin yelled with worry because there was no sign of Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung it's not a joke come on..." Namjoon shouted now.

"Taehyung stays here I'll go there with hyung." Jungkook said while grabbing the thin log in his hand.

"No... you are not going anywhere..." Taehyung said desperately.

"Taebear... we can't leave him there. Maybe some wild animal..."

"No... don't... nothing will happen. Let's go there together." Jimin speaks and all of them nodded and hold anything that they saw at that time.

"Just be close to each other," Namjoon said and led the way meanwhile Jungkook was in the last.

They were walking with steady and alert steps. The eyes quickly scanned the area. It was quite dark because there was no moon at tonight.

Namjoon pulled out his cell phone and looked around with the help of a torch.

"Guys open you're too." He said and all of the others open their phone torches too except Jungkook, whose phone was inside.

Suddenly Hoseok yelled.

"He is there." He pointed to a side where they saw Suga lying lifeless.

They all ran to him. Namjoon quickly grabbed him and Jungkook took him on his back. They almost ran inside.

Jimin open the door of their room and Jungkook laid him carefully on the bed.

"Oh my God... what happened to him." Jimin saw the red mark on his forehead.

"Here..." Jin gave water to Jimin.

Jimin quickly sprinkled water on his face and after three attempts he opened his eyes with a groan.

"Hyung... hyung are you alright? Did something happen? Did you see anything there?" Jimin asked in tension. Actually, he was guilty. He was guilty of his childish act.

"There... agh.." Yoongi sat with the help of Namjoon.

"There was no one... maybe I was hallucinating that time." He said with a pause.

"But we heard your cry. And it was like you were in pain." Taehyung said this time.

"Oh... I just slipped and my head banged with a huge stone. I don't know what happened after that. Even before the faint, I heard your voices. You were calling me." He said tiredly.

"Okay... all is fine. Now let him sleep. He was already sleepy." Jungkook said while scooping Taehyung from behind.

"Yeah... thanks, man. See you guys in the morning. I'll talk in the morning, right now I'm feeling dizzy." Yoongi yawned and Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other with a sigh.

"Okay... let's sleep. Hyung we will ask him for details in the morning. Just don't worry and sleep hmm..." Jimin said to Jin who was still not so convinced by Yoongi's reply.

But he nodded and All of the others left them alone. Jungkook dragged Taehyung into the room and Namjoon dragged Jin.

Currently, Taehyung and Jungkook were laying on the bed, cuddling cutely.

Jungkook was playing with Taehyung's soft hair meanwhile Taehyung was staring at the ceiling.

"Bear... what are you thinking right now?" Jungkook asked lovingly while staring at their cute pout of Taehyung.

"Ggukie...I think Yoongi hyung is hiding something from us. He was staring at someone or something, that's why he walked towards the dark side.

But now he is telling us that nobody was there..."

Jungkook smiled and pecked on his pout.

"Don't think too much my love. He is tired or maybe in trauma so... maybe he will tell us tomorrow.

And now don't assume something and sleep. We will ask him that tomorrow."

Taehyung nodded and hugged Jungkook and closed his eyes.

Taehyung awake and looked around. It was still dark. He grabbed his cell phone and saw the time. It was 2 am.

"Aghh... why am I awake at this time?" He mumbled and sat on the bed.

He smiled when he saw Jungkook who was sleeping a while ago, quickly searching for him.

Baby... my bunny...

Taehyung smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"I'm here kookie..."

Jungkook opened his eyes and frowned.

"What are you doing baby... at.. this time?" He asked trying to sit but Taehyung stopped him.

"I'll be back in a minute. Just need to bring a water bottle from the kitchen. Sleep kookie..." Taehyung said with a smile while looking around for a water bottle.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked in his sleepy voice.

"Yeah just sleep I'll come back in a minute," Taehyung said and wore on his slippers, and walked to the kitchen, yawning.

He was walking silently because the cottage was not so big but not so small too.

The kitchen was open, he can see the room's door too from there, that's why he walked outside without any fear.

He drank the water and closed the door of the refrigerator. But suddenly flinch when he saw the shadow of a girl with long hair standing behind him, at the refrigerator door.

He quickly closed his eyes and shook badly in fear. His breath became unsteady but then he started mumbling.

Come on... it's just my delusion...

Just my thinking...

Kim Taehyung be brave 

You are just sleeping nothing more...

How can a girl be here... nobody can be here.

Just be calm.

He encouraged himself and nodded and was about to open his eyes. But soon his breath hitched when he heard the high pitch of...

"Yesss.... you are delusion Kim Taehyung....

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh..."

♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡

Heyyy...

I updated it without proofreading because I promised to update it today.

So be calm and don't forget to vote and comment...

Lub u All.

Don't worry it will be more fun in upcoming chapters.