12.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung didn't reply just stare at them silently. Jungkook walked to him and hugged him tightly.

"You know I was so worried about you. You even left your phone on the bedside." Taehyung pushed him a little.

Jungkook frowned. Jin also walked to him.

"Taebear... what are you doing here? And how you are here meanwhile you were with Yoongi." Jin asked politely as he think that he just went through some trauma.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung for a reply. Namjoon and Hoseok stood in front of him.

"I think he is not fine too. Just... let's go from here. It is getting strange as time passing."

 Namjoon said and all of them walked to the car.

"Hyung I'll inform the manager that we are going to use their jeep," Jungkook said and Namjoon nodded.

"I'll go with you. Joonie takes care of Taehyung." Namjoon nodded and grabbed Taehyung's hand in his and dragged him to the jeep.

Jungkook and Jin walked inside the hotel. They looked around but no one was there.

"Where are they all gone? Why its look so disastrous?" Jin mumbled while looking around.

"Let's walk to the reception," Jungkook said and walked towards the desk.

There was a bell on the desk but there was a web on it as it was not in use for months.

"Eww... they are so dirty why they didn't clean them?" Jungkook said and quickly retorted his hand from the bell from ringing.

"Maybe they clean it daily but it's an island so there must be more insects here than the city," Jin said and walked to the side cabins.

"Hellooo... is anyone here?" Jin shouted but his voice just echoed and came back empty.

"How can they all vanish like that?" Jungkook said and opened the doors one by one.

"The rooms look dirty as they didn't cleaned for days... how?? We were here just two days ago." Jungkook said but suddenly flinched when a necklace fell on his feet as someone throw that to him.

"What the... hyung you threw that to me? You literally hit my face with it." Jungkook yelled but Jin quickly denied it.

"No... why would I throw something at you?" Jin yelled back but soon they heard a subtle laugh from a girl from the room that they saw a moment ago and It was empty.

They both stopped their movements. Jungkook gestured for Jin to follow him but Jin stopped him.

"Please let's go Jungkookahh... it's giving me chills. I think we will be in trouble if we didn't go back. Please... Tae, Yoongi, and Jimin are also not fine. Just go home."  Jin plea him in a hushed voice.

Jungkook was about to go back to exit when they heard Taehyung's voice.

Both stopped. Jin and Jungkook both looked at each other.

"Just don't go inside. We know Taehyung is not inside." Jin whispered and almost dragged Jungkook outside.

Jungkook shook his head and was about to walk to the room but Jin again stopped him.

"But... it's Taehyung's voice. He is crying..."

"Jungkook it's not Taehyung's voice. He is outside. And we need to get out of here. It is not a safe place. And please we are finally together I can't leave you like that. Just go..." Jin pleaded to him and shook him to come back to his senses.

"But... okay let's check all of them first." He said and ran to the exits. Jin followed his action and both stood in front of the jeep.

Namjoon was waiting for them standing beside the jeep. When they both walked to him. He sighed in relief.

"What happened? Did you tell them that we are taking their jeep?" Namjoon asked but Jungkook looked around to see Taehyung.

"What are you_"

"Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

"He is in the backside with Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin," Namjoon said and Jungkook quickly ran to the backside and see him sitting there silently.

"Thank God... Tae?? Bub are you alright?" Jungkook asked in concern.

Taehyung who was still sitting there silently looked at him but didn't speak a word.

Jungkook walked back to Namjoon and Jin.

"Hyung... it's looking uncomfortable. We can't fix it in this small jeep. Let's see another vehicle." Jungkook said and looked around the parking area.

"Can you please tell me what happened inside? We can ask for an extra vehicle for the staff."

"There is no one Joonie... it's empty inside. Like... like."

"Like what?" Namjoon asked in confusion.

"Like there is no one for months, "Jungkook said and ran to the car he spotted a little far from them.

Namjoon glanced at Jin who was worried and scared at the same time.

"Joonie I want to go home. Just start to call the manager again." Jin said and walked beside Namjoon while eyeing the hotel.

"How??? We spend a night here two days ago... how can they all vanish like that?" Namjoon asked again in confusion.

"I don't know, I'm too worried about that. I'm feeling now that we are alone. In this island." Jin mumbled and sat on the passenger seat.

Jungkook drives a car near the jeep. Namjin sighed in relief. Hoseok walked outside from the backside.

"Hyung I got a car. It was back in the garage with the keys. It was dusty but it's fine. Come one hop in." Jungkook gestured Hoseok.

"What about Taehyung?" Hoseok asked.

"I'll get him you just sit," Jungkook yelled to others.

Namjoon and Jin sat on the jeep beside each other. Hoseok walked to the car that Jungkook parked beside the jeep.

Jungkook walked backside of the jeep and grabbed Taehyung's hand in his.

Taehyung looked at him and walked outside with the help of Jungkook's hand.

He silently sat in the car. Jungkook made him sit in the backseat of the car.  Hoseok was in the passenger seat.

"Jungkook but we couldn't pack both of your things."

"It's ok hyung things can be bought. Taehyung is more important." Hoseok nodded and they started the car and jeep.

After some time they reach the shore, luckily Namjoon remembers the route. Jungkook looked behind and saw Taehyung, he was sitting silently. Soon they saw a boat, there they saw their crew.

All of them were happy after watching the help they get.

"Oh finally, let's get others," Jin said and all of them helped Yoonmin and with the help of staff, they transferred them to the boat.

After transferring the luggage Jungkook walked to the car to get Taehyung.

But his breathing hitched when there was no Taehyung but 

a dress of staff full of insects... 

||""||""||""||""||""||""||""||""||""||""||""||

Hey...

Maybe It will short one.

But please don't forget to vote and comment

Purple you all