2.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Seven boys are the top models of the company so the company always gave them a break every year.

This year they want to travel somewhere far away where fewer fans can be seen so that they can enjoy their time freely.

All of them standing in front of the ship, with their bags. That was booked by Namjoon, so they can go to the Island.

They planned to go there at night so that they will protect themselves from unhealthy attention.

"Come on guys be comfortable and ride on it." Namjoon almost yelled at them and all nodded and walked onto the ship one by one with their luggage.

"The view looks quite peaceful and beautiful." Jungkook stands beside Taehyung who was staring at the view silently.

Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"Yeah... it's beautiful."

"Not more than you love," Jungkook mumbled but auditable to Tae. He smiled and kissed his lover's cheek and walked inside where small couches were placed neatly and a little chit-chat was going on.

Jungkook smiled and walked behind him and sat beside Taehyung that was the only seat left empty.

"Hyung is in it a little far from the city?" Jimin asked when he noticed the small lights of the Busan which were bigger when they left for the Island.

"Hmmm, but we will enjoy that don't worry. Look now we are almost there." Namjoon spoke when he noticed a little light on the small island.

"Oh finally..." Hoseok sighed in relief and smiled his famous heart smile.

Yoongi was yawning tiredly when Jimin spoke while eyeing the handsome boy in front of him.

"Hyung don't worry it's time to get some sleep. Just wait a little bit more."

"Oh, now I can see the small dot of lights," Taehyung said excitedly when he saw the Busan city lights.

"My baby bear..." Jungkook mumbled again while cooing at his cute baby whose eyes were glittering with excitement.

All the members walked outside the ship, of course with their luggage. All of them were dragging their stuff except Tae whose luggage was dragged by none other than his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook.

After a little walk, they saw the staff and some guards standing for them. As they were all informed of their arrival. They need to be there for them.

Namjoon smiled at them and all of them were greeted by the staff. A beautiful lady walked toward them with her beautiful smile.

"Welcome sir... it is a pleasure to meet you all in person. My name is Sara. I'm the manager of this hotel in days." She smiled.

"Days mean?" Yoongi asked this time. And Jin nodded at his question because he also notice the day duty of the lady.

"I mean... I mean many people visit here in daylight.. haha it just came out from my mouth like some creep. My apologies sir...

But I'm the full-time manager here." She said with a smile.

"That's strange... but you are a female and there is no one... of course, your family will be in the city. But how can you manage to live here." Jhope asked with curiosity.