18.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Who knows... who is real and fake..."

Taehyung frowned and stepped back.

"What do you mean?"

Namjoon was looking at them but quickly looked aside, where he heard some shuffling.

He patted Jin's shoulder and gestured for him to look at the dark side. Like someone was crawling there.

"Jungkook... Taehyung leaves this place to hurry up." Jin said in a panic.

"Okay... kookie.. just run, and please stay beside me." Jungkook nodded and grabbed the things and packets.

All of them ran outside. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand in his and followed his hyungs, while looking behind where he could see the movements on the floor.

"Oh God... thank you so much. I'll be there in a minute." Hoseok was packing some things and some money as fees to the exorcist in exchange for their help. He knows he will not take these but he wants him in any way.

"I'll be going just tell me the condition of Yoongi hyung and Jimin." He said to the manager who was sitting there and was busy on his cell phone.

"But... why are going. I already said the shaman will help us."

"Yeah... but I want their help can't you see I'm too worried about them. Even I couldn't sleep for a minute." Hoseok replied and quickly wore his snickers.

"We are also worried. But it would help if you have some patience. Mr. Kay will be there when he came back from..."

"Oh please... I want my friends alive not dead just because of some busy shaman's schedule.

And yeah... I can see how are you worried about them, just busy with social media and supporting other models." Hoseok said in anger and closed the door harshly.

His bodyguards were there, waiting for his arrival and when they saw him they immediately left for their destination.

"Oh wow...  it's looking normal. All the doors are here. See... leave this place." Jungkook said with a bright smile and ran to the door, holding Taehyung's hand in his.

Namjoon and Jin followed them with a smile and hope that they will leave this place.

"Aghh... nothing happened. I'm glad... hyung can we stay for a while. I'm tired and there is no energy left in my body."

Taehyung said and sat under a banyan tree. Jin sighed and sat beside him too.

"Let's eat something It's almost cooked. I put four of them in the oven immediately but I think one was left there. Just eat these noodles and then drink something." Jin said and gave them the cup noodles which were hot a little bit.

They all eat a little and share the stuff that was edible.

Jungkook was sitting, staring at the banyan tree. He didn't eat much but looked suddenly pale and his bones can be seen easily.

"Kookie... why are you suddenly looking so pale? Are you feeling somewhere or anything else?" Taehyung asked after finishing his cup of noodles and walking to him.

Namjin were drinking some juices silently.

"No... I'm just craving a slice of bloody meat." He said with a smile or maybe a smirk.

Taehyung felt some chills as Jungkook eying him when he said these words.

"How can you think to eat meat at this time? When we will go back then you can do as much as you want." Jin scolds him and stands up.

Namjoon also stood up and looked around to see any escape.

"Hyung... let's follow me. I know the way to the beach." Jungkook said while looking around and led the way.

All of them followed him silently. It was dark. The only light was just the moon over their head.

They were silently following him, Taehyung was walking side by side with him as well but he was afraid.

Why is my mind telling me that something is wrong? Did Jungkook really saw Yoongi and Jimin hyung?

Taehyung was thinking when he bumped into Jungkook's shoulder.

"Ouch... why did you suddenly stop?" He rubbed his forehead while whining.

Namjoon looked around and stare at their surroundings.

"Why are we here? You said you know the way to the beach." He states and looked at the side of Jungkook who was still standing there calmly.

"I want you to meet others... there are many of them." He said with an oddly deep voice.

Jin stepped back when he heard Jungkook's voice.

Taehyung walked to Jungkook and pat his shoulder.

"Kookie???" He whispered but he was scared. His mind went back to the hollow skin of Jungkook's body which was standing on the dark side of the kitchen.

Jungkook didn't turn back and ran to the cottage where they first spend time a day or more ago.

Taehyung shouted his name.

"Jungkook... stop... where are you running? Please... stop..." Namjoon and Jin ran behind him to find Jungkook who was nowhere to be seen in the cottage.

The cottage was small they opened all doors one by one and called Jungkook's name, but he just like vanish all of sudden.

When they were tired and couldn't find Jungkook Tae turned around and sighed heavily.

"Hyung... something is wrong... I tell you something we missed. He can't be Jungkook." His eyes were filled with tears.

Then they heard some footsteps, as many people were walking towards them but they couldn't see anything.

Jin pulled Tae to him and looked around with a scared face.

"Just ran... there are many of them." Namjoon yelled when he saw the muddy footsteps of an unseen creature.

He grabbed Jin's hand in his and another one to Taehyung.

All of them ran to the exit but unfortunately, Jin tripped.

"Aghh... I can't walk. Someone...

Someone grabbed my foot." Jin cried loudly and his hold went loose from Namjoon's hand.

.
.
.
.
.

Heyyy
Sorry for the late update.

Just busy with exams.

Still, three are left but that will be easy to manage.

So... don't forget to vote and comment.

I'm a little bit sad. Seokjin will join the army tomorrow.

Hope these two years spend as like hours.

I can't imagine them separately, as I always saw them as family.

😭😭😭😭😭