27.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Wife?" Taehyung mumbled with a pained expression.

"Are you insane? There is no one alive. How can you say something like that?" Namjoon scold Jungkook who was still standing there with a straight face.

He had some wounds and scratches on his face and bicep. Even his neck was decorated with blood which was looking dried now.

"Jungkook... please come with us," Taehyung said again when he noticed the strange behavior of Jungkook, and then he understood the situation.

"Stay here. I'll talk to them." Xeeb said and walked further as he was in front of Taejoon now.

"Come on, you need to go home. Your loved ones are waiting for you." Xeeb said calmly and eyeing the female figure who was still standing beside Jungkook.

"This is my house and she is my only family. She was waiting for me for a whole decade."

"Are you serious how can you say something like tha-" Taehyung said while walking towards Jungkook but Xeeb quickly grabbed his wrist, to stop him.

"Stay here and don't walk to them. She will eat you in one go and you will be dead in a minute." He whispered to stop them.

"But Jungkook is with her."

Taehyung spoke but Xeeb quickly shook his head.

"He is not Jungkook completely, But he is still in this room. Let me do something."

Xeeb walked further to the cupboard while mumbling some Holy words and tightly holding the water bottle.

He steps more but a horrible voice echoes in the room and the girl who was standing in front of them, with Jungkook, now flies towards them with a horrible voice.

"Stay close to me bear." Namjoon quickly pulled Taehyung towards himself.

Jungkook was still standing there. His face was like a doll that was still standing there without any emotion.

No one can believe that he was talking a while ago with them.

The ghost girl tried to attack Xeeb but he was mumbling continuously Holy words that were keeping him safe from the evil thing.

Xeeb opened the cupboard fully and searched for something quickly.

The evil soul again attacks Xeeb desperately again and again.

Taehyung and Namjoon were looking at them and were frightened too.

"He is really strong, Hobi hyung was right," Taehyung whispered to Namjoon but then the girl stop attacking the Xeeb.

"Oops..." Namjoon said and both stepped back from the soul.

When the evil soul was tired of attacking Xeeb, she turned to them.

Her face was still covered and it was a good thing when she growled at them.

Taehyung looked at her feet but there was no one. He gasped and step back from her.

She growled and grabbed Taehyung's neck. His face turning to red.

Namjoon was looking at him in horror when he noticed Taehyung's condition.

The long dirty nails were digging into his neck. The girl almost lifted him up when she shriek loudly when Namjoon threw something at her.

She flapped her hands in the air and left Taehyung's neck, who fell on the floor while coughing.

Namjoon quickly help him and dragged him away from her.

She again flew to them but soon they heard a painful voice and then she vanished. And they heard a thud voice and Jungkook fell on the floor.

Xeeb who was standing there silently smiled at them. He was holding a chain and walked towards Jungkook who was on the floor and fainted.

Taehyung and Namjoon looked at him in wonder.

"Is... is she... not here anymore?" Taehyung asked while panting heavily.

Xeeb looked at them but didn't speak anything and continued mumbling the Holy words.

He sprinkle some water on his face and a groaned left from Jungkook's lips.

Taehyung quickly stood up and walked towards Jungkook who was still groaning on the floor.

"Be careful Taehyung," Namjoon said when Taehyung stumbled a bit on his steps.

They all sat beside Jungkook. Taehyung put Jungkook's head on his lap and pat ok his face lightly.

"Kookie... can you hear me? Please open your eyes." Taehyung was crying while holding Jungkook in his lap.

Jungkook groaned again and held his head with a painful expression.

Xeeb looked at him and helped Jungkook to sit and make him drink some water.

"Make him drink this more. It will help him to gain some energy. And do it quickly, because we need to leave this place before 12 pm, and it's already 9 am." Xeeb said while glancing at his wristwatch after giving the water bottle to Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded and wet his dry lips with water. Jungkook opened his eyes in a daze and blink more to clear his view.

"Tae... am-I alive?" He stuttered and placed his hand on Taehyung's cheek with his trembling hands.

Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"Yeah you are alive, we are alive and we need to leave from here so that we will stay alive. Now please hurry up and stay strong." Namjoon said to lighten the environment and he successes because of the smiles he received from others.

Xeeb stood up and walked around them while eyeing Jungkook who was now sitting almost leaning on Taehyung's chest for support.

"Jungkook... can you tell me how many of them you met when you stay here?"

Jungkook looked at him and sighed deeply. He pulled up his sleeves and show him the bruises over his arms.

"There... is a long story. I- saw them... die painfully."

♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○♡

HEYY

IT'S GOING TO END.

I'll update the last chapter on my birthday 😋

So bear with me.

And please don't forget to vote and comment.

Purple you all. 💜