14.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Hungry...

I'm hungry...

Will eat you...

Hungry...

Taehyung was growling at Jungkook who was fighting him to save him from the bite.

His eyes were red and his expressions were desperate to eat anything if it will be a human being.

Namjoon and Jin stood there dazed. But suddenly at the growl of Tae, they both came back to their senses.

"Oh my God... Taehyung... Tae..." Jin yelled and pushed Namjoon to come back to his senses. Both ran to the two struggling boys, one for biting the other and another one to save himself.

Namjoon grabbed Taehyung by the neck and shoulder meanwhile Jin tried to pull him from the waist.

But his weight was like a huge animal. As well as he was behaving like an animal too, so aggressively.

Jungkook was panting because Taehyung was not like his Taehyung. He was too strong. Jungkook knows Taehyung and his strength. He was his baby bear. But now Taehyung was behaving like a hungry tiger.

But he can't lose him. He quickly hugged him tightly as he was struggling continuously.

"Taehyung... Tae please... please calm down... shhh... we found you. You are safe... baby please don't behave like that." Jungkook said in a calm but scared voice.

Namjoon and Jin leave Tae as his struggle was getting slow gradually.

Jin was in tears and Namjoon comforting him.

Taehyung was calm in Jungkook's embrace now. None of them didn't speak a single word. There was just a clattering of windows and wind voices.

"Tae..." Jungkook spoke in a hushed voice when he noticed Taehyung was fully calm. He rubbed his fingertips on his head.

"Baby... let's go... we need to leave this place," Jungkook spoke in a calm and steady voice. Although he was afraid too he can't be scared of the things which made his Taehyung's scared.

"Kookie... I was missing you. I... I am scared kookie... they said... they will eat us... They eat in front of me the deer in this hotel..." Taehyung hiccups and weeps in the arms of Jungkook. He snuggled more and more into his hoodie.

"Eat?? Oh my God... Jungkookah... just leave from here. Yoonmin is also not so fine. I really want to see them and leave this place." Jin said in worry and looked around the room with a scared face.

Namjoon hugged him and nodded.

"Don't worry we will leave this place." Namjoon comforts him and Jin nodded because they were all together now.

Jungkook kissed the fluffy hair of Taehyung which was still smelling like strawberries, which make Jungkook a little calm.