24.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung blinked his eyes and looked around. There was pitch darkness in the room and was no difference between his closed eyes and open eyes.

"Taehyung??? Are you alright?" He heard a familiar voice and blinked more to look around.

"Jung-kook... where is he?" He stuttered and tried to sit properly but groaned as his right arm and legs felt numb.

Now he can see some things in the room. Although it was almost morning there was too dark maybe because of the curtains.

"Be careful..." Xeeb whispered and help him to sit properly. He groaned and crawled backward and leaned on the wall.

Xeeb's string of beads was glowing in the dark. Even his rings which were beautifully made my precious stones were also glowing.

He mumbled and blow on his arm and leg, with some holy words.

"It will help to reduce pain, but not completely. You need to bear it. Can you do it?" Xeeb asked while whispering.

"Yeah... but why are we whispering? And you didn't tell me about Jungkook." Taehyung whispered back while trying to look around more, to see clearly.

"He is here... just be patient, and don't hear him. And most importantly, try to save yourself from any harm.

Just stay awake mentally." Xeeb said and grabbed Taehyung's hand in his and helped him try to stand up.

"Can you walk?" He asked Taehyung. He was worried for him because he was looking too much weak already, now he was bruised and hurt.

"Yeah, I guess..." Taehyung replied and quickly pulled out his cell phone from his pocket.

"Oh it's broken..." he mumbled and pouted because it was his phone which was charged more than Jungkook.

He quickly pulled out another cell phone and then sighed in relief.

"Finally, something working."

"Why do you have two cell phones?" Xeeb asked.

"It's Jungkook's cell phone and the broken one was mine." He pouted.

"Oh but... why is it with you?" He asked and helping him to walk out of the room.

"It's a long story. Just tell me where are you taking me?" He again asked and saw some light from the door.

"To your friend. Jungkook..." Xeeb mumbled and dragged him outside the room.

"But I saw him inside... then why are we going outside?" He asked annoyingly.

"Because we need to. Kindly can you stop asking further questions? I'm reading something. Just be careful and stay alert." Taehyung pouts but nodded.

Xeeb made him sit on a couch outside the room. It was a central area of the building and the rooms were all around it.

"Stay here and wait I'll be back with some water. I need that." Xeeb said and walked towards the desk where many water bottles were placed neatly in order but the dust was visible on the bottles.

Taehyung can see Xeeb now. He was injured too. There were cuts and bruises on his face and hands, but still, he was looking after him.

He sighed and looked around. The sun was about to rise. There was complete silence, no chirping of birds.