20.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Heavy pants were the only sound in the eery route. They were running in the other direction like there is no tomorrow.

The crawling creatures were cashing them. They were just running in any direction.

"Aghh..." Jin tripped and fell. His bruised ankle is more bruised.

"Jin hyung..." Taehyung yelled and both ran to him and help him to stand up.

"Can you walk?" Namjoon asked in worry while looking behind them where Taehyung was already staring with a scared face.

"I think I can't walk. Just go and run. I don't want you two to die because of me." Jin said with a painful face.

"They are coming hyung. Just don't lose hope." Taehyung looked at Jin and tried to console him.

Namjoon bend in front of him and said.

"I'll give you piggyback. Just do it quickly."

"Joonie you will be tired and we all will be dead because of..."

"JUST DO IT... WE ARE ALL FAMILY AND I CAN'T LOSE YOU." Namjoon yelled and Jin leaned on his back.

They ran and stopped I'm on their track suddenly.

"We are here..." Taehyung mumbled whole breathing heavily. Namjoon sighed and looked behind.

"I think they all want us here." He said when he noticed that no one was there, behind them. Jin tried to stand up and looked behind too.

"We already want to be here. So it is good we are here now." Jin said and sat on the nearest bench.

"Hyung you both stay here and sat in the car. I'll find Jungkook." Taehyung said with determination. He didn't want to lose his hyungs too.

"No, you are not going alone inside. We will stay together." Namjoon said and Jin nodded too but Taehyung quickly spoke.

"But Jin hyung need rest. He can't walk and you can't give him piggyback anywhere."

"But Taebear we can't leave you alone."

"No, but hyung. I'll be fine I promise. Just stay inside the car. Then we will leave from here to the beach. I think we have many things to eat in the car too and there is a bandage too."

"And how do you know that?" Namjoon asked then Jin spoke.

"I and Taehyung put some when we planned to leave this place. Even we stuffed our pockets with small chocolates too. See it's still in my pocket." Jin showed the small chocolates to Namjoon.

Namjoon nodded and helped him to walk to the car. When both sat inside the car. Jin pull down the mirror and looked at Taehyung.

"Just stay safe and stay alert. You have both cell phones. If anything happens just call us, your hyungs."

Taehyung nodded and sighed heavily and walked inside.

Taehyung just leaves all your fear outside and be brave for your Jungkookiee. 

Love, we will leave this place together...

There was silence, just some clicking of Taehyung's boots. He was walking with caution.