26.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Xeeb walked in a specific direction and Taehyung closely followed him.

They were walking but the side table fell suddenly and the sound echoed in the empty hall. Taehyung flinched badly and came closer to Xeeb.

"I didn't do anything? Seriously..." Taehyung quickly cleared his position but Xeeb patted his shoulder.

"I know... I saw a kid there. Don't worry." Xeeb said and smile at the small table which was on the floor at that time.

"How?? I mean there is no one." Taehyung exclaimed with a scared face.

Xeeb smiled.

"Don't worry he is a good soul and wants us to follow him," Xeeb said and walked to the other side. Taehyung quickly followed him, and stay close to him meanwhile his eyes were roaming around with a scared face.

Namjoon sighed heavily and with his trembling hands, he grabbed the jacket which was he see last time on Jungkook.

The sobbing was stopped and the room atmosphere was too gloomy. His forehead was decorated with sweat and his eyes were full of tears.

He grabbed the jacket with a blink and pulled out but there he saw a bloody body which was too much injured and the man was dead maybe because of lack of oxygen.

He doesn't want to believe it but the jacket said something else.

He was looking at the jacket and again looked at the cupboard and stepped back in horror.

"Where is the body now?" He mumbled and gather himself. He opened the cupboard fully and looked around more, there was the smell of rotten things. Of course, there was a dead body a while ago but the question was that where was it gone???

The room became darker and the balcony door which was on the room corner closed with a loud bang.

He was frightened and quickly pulled out some beads from his pocket which were given by Xeeb for his safety.

He held them tightly and looked around to see anything while blinking his eyes quickly. There was smoke coming from the closed door of the balcony.

"Who- who is- there..." he asked finally after gathering some strength.

The bed in the room that was placed a while ago, fly into the air and loud voices started echoing in the room.

Namjoon was terrified that was not a lame sentence to describe his current situation.

He quickly walked to the door to open it and tried to run from there with the jacket still in his hands.

He ran and ran until he bumped into someone.

"Ouch..."

"Hyung..." Taehyung mumbled and hugged Namjoon tightly.

"Are you alright? And- " He stopped for a while when his eyes fell on the jacket.

"Hyung... did you meet him? Did you find him??" He asked desperately.

Xeeb, who was standing behind them silently spoke when finally because he couldn't understand their talk.

"What did you find? And whose Jacket is it?"