13.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"TAEHYUNG..." Jungkook shouted as he didn't find him.

He looked around, his mind was telling continuously him that he left Tae...

"What happened? Where is Ta-  oh my God..." Jin yelled and hugged Namjoon with a horrified face.

"What is happening here and staff... they also vanished from here. How???"

The manager walked to them and see the insects strolling inside the car.

"The government made a hotel here after the discovery of this island and leave a permanent staff here but after some days they felt some mysterious things here.

Even they complained about that to the government but it was all in vain." Their manager told them."

"Then? What happened? Hoseok asked hesitantly.

"They couldn't find the staff when there some ships reached here with some other visitors.

They find them dead and some were in bad condition even though they were looking more horrible."

"How do you know about that? Was that in the news or somewhere else? Why we couldn't find any information about that earlier?" Namjoon asked in confusion.

"But you book the tickets from the legal side and personally met that person too," Jin said in worry.

"Yeah, that was.-"

Jungkook shouted the manager stopped talking quickly

"JUST STOP YOU ALL... WE LOST TAEHYUNG AND YOU ARE HERE DISCUSSING THIS SHIT PLACE?"

Of Jungkook's outburst, everyone flinched badly. Jin walked to him and said.

"Jungkook please calm down, he will be found by our team. We will find him together but now we need to leave from here. Yoonmin is not fine." Jin patted his shoulder to calm him down and tried to drag him.

"HYUNG... Are you in your senses? Do you have any idea what are you talking about right now?"

"You need to leave, we will come back with some help or some other exorcists so that we can save Taehyung," Jin said and tried to convince him but Jungkook jerked his hand from his shoulder.

"Just leave me, please... I will not go with you. I can't leave my love My Tae here."

Namjoon was about to speak but Jungkook stopped all of them.

"Please you all can leave from here. Yoongi and Jimin hyung also needs you and the hospital. You can also leave with staff."

"But Jung-"

"No, I'm not afraid. So please you all can go. And if you want to help me then leave a yacht for me. When I'll find Tae I'll leave this place." Jungkook said in a low voice and sat in the jeep to go back to the place from where they leave.

Namjoon grabbed his hand and stopped him to leave.

"Hoseok you go with the staff. Please manager take care of them." Namjoon said to Hoseok and the manager.

"But I'm here to fetch you all at once. Please it's not a safe place." The manager almost pleaded but Namjoon speak.

"Do you think that we are all here?" Jungkook said in anger but Namjoon put his hand on his shoulder to stop him.