22.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"There are more than ten souls in the room. I can feel that 

just one is alive."

Xeeb walk to the door and Namjoon followed him. Xeeb gestured for Namjoon to call the person's name, he got the gesture and knocked at the door.

"Taehyung??? Are you there? Jungkook???" Namjoon again knocked but there was no response.

Taehyung was weeping when he heard Namjoon's voice and a knock.

No... he is outside with Jin hyung. How can he be here? It must be someone else.

"Taehyung if you are there please open the door. We need to find Jungkook too." Namjoon again called from outside.

Taehyung, trembling and weeping silently a while ago, stands up with trembling legs.

He looked around carefully. All the things were scattered here and there.

He carefully skipped them and looked at the door. The girl was not there anymore.

He sighed in relief and walked slowly to the door.

The door was not locked from the inside so he twisted the knob to open it.

"Please... please... open up." He murmured desperate, still looking around to see anything there.

"I can feel him here close. Stay behind me. I'll try to open it." Xeeb said and twisted the knob while mumbling some Holy verses.

Taehyung who was still holding the knob, leave that when someone twisted it from outside.

He was happy that he is now going to be free from this place.

The door opened and Taehyung sighed heavily. He almost ran to hug Namjoon who was standing behind Xeeb.

But still could not, his foot was feeling numb.

"I... my feet are heavy. I'm feeling like my feet going to be stone." Taehyung said with a scared face.

TAEHYUNG... TAEHYUNG... 

He looked back where he heard some whispering. He shook his head desperately and plead with Namjoon.

"Hyung... they are here. Hyung I don't wanna die. I need to save Kookie please they are coming."

Xeeb steps forward with his glowing string of beads, still murmuring some Holy verses.

"Taehyung you will be fine just calm down. We will save Kook too." Namjoon tried to calm him down and grabbed his hands in his.

"Aghh... my bones... someone bites me." He shouted with pain.

Xeeb looked around in the room, then Taehyung, who was like, he will collapse any moment.

He turned to him and mumbled in Taehyung's ear some words and then Taehyung collapse on the floor.

Namjoon was too quick to catch him.

"Why he fainted?" He asked in worry.

"Actually I saw two evil souls sitting on his shoulders. One of them biting on his shoulder and three of them were holding his feet that's why he couldn't move." Xeeb explained and walked around Tae after giving a solid glare to the kitchen.