16.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"WHAT??" Jin shouted and quickly stood up.

"I can't believe that... we... we saw them leave from here. Many people see them at that time not only us." He doesn't want to believe Jungkook's words but he was afraid now.

"I swear... I saw them with my eyes. But I am shocked as well as scared too." He mumbled while holding his head in his hands.

Taehyung hugged him more tightly.

"It's okay it's okay... you are just hallucinating maybe. We all knew that they both are in hospital. Just confirm that."

Namjoon nodded and pulled out his cell phone from his pocket.

"I'll ask Hoseok."

He saw his cell phone and shouted in anger.

"What happened?" Jin asked and walked to him.

"Battery dead. I didn't recharge it."

"I think we all didn't recharge our cell phones," Jin states the fact as all of them were just too horrified by the situation at that time.

"I think my cell phone has some charging. Because I put that on charging at night but couldn't get back." Taehyung gave his cell phone to Namjoon and then he dialed Hoseok's number.

"Hello...Tae... oh my God finally you called me. Are you fine?"

"Hobi it's me Namjoon please, tell me the condition of Yoongi hyung and Jimin," Namjoon asked with a worried face but calmly because he didn't want to worry Hoseok.

"Oh yeah... they are just... Doctors saying that they need some more time there."

"There mean? Where are they now?"

"Oh, manager-nim send me back to our apartment. It's so lonely here. But don't worry I'll help you guys and will go to her house."

"Okay, thanks... but just send some people to help us. We are stuck here and can't find a door." Namjoon finally shared his worry with his same liner.

"Why you can't find a door? Where are you?"

"Hoseok just Don't worry and just stay with Yoongi and Jimin. And please tell us about them. We will meet you soon." Jin said and cut the call.

They all like family more than friends. He don't want to worry him so he cut the call and looked around.

"Now what are you looking at?" Namjoon asked in confusion when he saw Jin was looking for something.

The other two also looked at him in confusion.

"Hyung? What are you finding?" Taehyung asked this time.

"We need to find something... to charge our cell phones. So that, we can contact our crew and family, specially Hoseok, and want some help." Jin said after opening and closing the drawers of the room's cupboard and cabinets.

Taehyung nodded and Namjoon also helped him to look around for something.

Jungkook was still sitting on the bed, staring at the door while biting his lips. His heart and brain were fighting over the scene which he saw a while ago.