3.

Assalam o Alikum...

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung and Jungkook were in wonder with confusion but Taehyung was a little bit scared.

Jungkook encouraged Tae and hugged him that everything is fine. He bandied his scar already.

"Tae... looks at me. It's fine. I'm not hurt... okay maybe it's because we are on the island. You know there will be more dangerous insects or maybe animals too." Taehyung hugged him tightly like his life depends on him.

"You are hurt I know... I'll talk hyung we will head back tomorrow and plan for somewhere else... let's plan your house. It's near." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook smiled and hugged his bear tightly and kissed his hair tenderly.

"I'm fine and I promise we will head to my house after that. But we can't leave like that. Hmm just trust me. And don't tell hyungs anything about that. Okay, bub??" Jungkook asked with a smile.

Taehyung looked at him with his doe and teary eyes.

"Please bub..."

Taehyung sighed and nodded while looking at the spider which was still in that place.

"Okay... now come on I'm feeling sleepy," Jungkook said and scooped him in his arms and lay beside him.

The next morning, Yoongi was the first one to woke up and walked outside to the balcony where he saw the beautiful scenery of greenery and trees with a lake.

"It's beautiful... let's wake them up hurriedly so we can visit the place after the cottage." He said when he saw Jimin walking toward him with a yawn.

"Hyung... you are right. Let's get it. I'll wash up quickly then I'll go to our babies and you will wake up hyungs." Jimin said and almost ran inside the bathroom to freshen up.

Jimin walked outside with his sweet smile but suddenly stopped when he saw the large web of the spider.

He cringe at the web and quickly walked away from there.

"How disgusting... they didn't clean the mess and gave us the suits rooms." He quickly walked to Taekook's room and knocked at the door.

Soon all of them gathered in the Namjin room. They ordered breakfast and coffee for themselves except for Tae who was drinking a strawberry smoothie.

"What happened to your face? Did you two fight last night?" Jin asked while staring at Jungkook's face.

"Oh no... actually an insect bite me. So... it's not a big deal." Jungkook explains with his coolness.

"Hmm..." Jin was satisfied with the answer but Taehyung was still in fear.

They both exist but most of the staff was looking at them with pity.

"Why are they all looking at us like we are going to hang on the cottage?" Yoongi laughed but others members glared at him.

"Sometimes I doubt you are 29 plus hyung." Jimin said and got a slap I return from him.

Everyone laughed and ignore the stares and went straight to the van that was managed by the manager of the hotel.

Soon they reached the cottage but the other men didn't stop there even for a single minute.