25.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Stay away from me..."

Hoseok was not so shocked to see him. Actually, he already expected that.

He smiled because Namjoon stepped back from him. Maybe he was afraid of something which one Hoseok have.

"Why? Don't you want to come with us? Aren't you afraid now?" He asked further, stepping forward slowly to the afraid figure, which was stepping back from him, growling.

"You shitty humans... " he growled and his face turned red, and veins were popping out from his face and neck.

Hoseok shivered in fear and unconsciously step back from him.

"You will die all...

All will die here...

Die... die... die..."

The figure which was in Namjoon's face a while ago, now replacing with a horrible face.

He shouted in a horrible voice and the glass things around him broke by that pitch.

Hoseok stumbles a little I'm fear. His aura was getting terrible.

SeokJin who was still sitting in the car, open the door of the car and yelled.

"Hobi-ah... come back inside... quickly..."

Hoseok stepped back quickly with an afraid face.

His surroundings suddenly became dark. The wind turned into a storm. He was like a paralysed man.

Jin noticed and again shouted his name.

"HOBI... COME BACK RIGHT NOW." He was desperately calling him. He doesn't want to lose him.

Hoseok quickly stepped back from him. He want to run back in a blink but the car was not so close.

With trembling feet, he was running back toward the car, but his foot slipped near the circle, that was formed by Xeeb with chalk.

Hoseok was trembling in fear. He couldn't see that terrible thing on his friend's face. Which was no longer in a body.

There was blood dripping on his face meanwhile his skin was dripping like wax from his hands and his eyes were looking like... that they were popped out anytime.

He quickly shut his eyes in fear, he can't imagine his friend's face like that, who was dragging his soulless body toward Hoseok.

He can't be Joon... he is not...

He squeaked when he felt two arms wrapped around him and dragging him inside the circle.

"Oh my God, are you alright?" Jin asked in worry and dragged him more inside.

Hoseok was terrified and pale. He turned to Jin and spoke with stuttering.

"I... I was thinking that... he was scared of me for a moment, but I don't know... I don't know how... how..."

Jin pulled him for a hug and patted his back to comfort him. He saw the storm was not there anymore and the figure was disappeared too. He mumbled to Hoseok's ear while comforting him, although he was afraid too at that time.

"Hyung is here... you are safe."

"Hyung... I already saw a window there. But where is it now?" Taehyung almost asked him about the window which was not there anymore.

He was desperately patting the wall with shaking hands like he want to open the wall and want to turn it in the window.

"Maybe you illus-"

"NO, I saw there... inside Jungkook. He was there and peeking through the broken mirror." Taehyung quickly denied it. He was shaking badly.

"It's okay, we will find him," Xeeb said and close his eyes, and mumbled some Holy words.

They were walking side by side. Xeeb gave a water bottle to Taehyung, who turned off his phone torch because they can see the bright sky from the glass that was beautifully placed over the ceiling.

"Where are we heading?" Tae asked when he noticed the corridors and Xeeb was leading the way, meanwhile, Taehyung was following him as a puppy.

Suddenly Xeeb stopped and halt Taehyung's motion as well.

"I think we find him."

Namjoon was walking silently on the second floor with some beads carefully handled in his fist, tightly.

He was wiping his forehead in worry. He was constantly hearing the sobbing voices, from when he was alone to find Jungkook.

Sometimes he felt the voice was coming behind him or right or maybe left. The sobbing was getting louder and louder so he decided to inform about that to Xeeb.

He carefully pulled out his cell phone from Jean's pocket and was about to dial the number of Taehyung when all the lights, that were on in the corridor now suddenly off.

Although it was morning there was no any window so it was quite dark inside.

He turned on the torch and walked slowly and followed the sobbing voice, that was coming from the last room of the corridor.

He walks slowly with cautious eyes. There was only dim light but not too bright to see things clearly.

He twisted the knob with a long sigh and courage. The door opened with a creaking sound.

The room was not too dark but not too bright. All the things were scattered here and there.

The sobbing was getting louder and louder, those were coming from the cupboard.

He walked slowly to the cupboard with trembling hands.

"Oh my God..." 

|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|?|

HEY GUYS... 

I KNOW I'M LATE JUST BEAR WITH ME.

AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER AND PRESS THE STAR BELOW THE CHAPTER.

PURPLE YOU ALL