7.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was still there disgusted about the things that he saw earlier.

Jungkook was looking pale and lying on the bed lifeless but still smiling and comforting Taehyung who was holding his hands in his with so much emotion.

"Hyung... let's go back today. We are here just for one day and kookie is already sick. He needs a doctor." Taehyung said to others.

"I think... Taehyung is right. He is looking too pale." Hoseok said and Taehyung smiled at his support.

"Okay... let me call the manager of the hotel. I think in the hotel there must be a doctor too or maybe they know someone who can help us in this emergency." Namjoon said and walked outside to call the manager.

"Hyung... I think we need to leave this place." Taehyung whined.

"It's okay Taehyung. If no one will come here then we will leave from here. Okay?" Jin consoles him.

Yoongi was still silent. After some time, he left the room and returned with medicine in his hand.

"It's a medicine to control vomiting and dizziness. I put it in my bag for Hoseok but you need more."

Taehyung grabbed the medicine and put a pill in Jungkook's mouth and gave him water to gulp down the medicine.

Jungkook closed his eyes and lay down again. Taehyung put the blanket on him and closed the door so that he can take rest peacefully without any disturbance.

Namjoon called the manager but she did not response

"Hyung... I read an article about black magic." Jimin said hesitantly.

"So why are you telling us this now? What is the connection of your article with our situation?" Yoongi asked annoyingly.

"Hyung... I read there that vomits of hair are the symptoms of black magic. Wait..." Jimin said and walked to the room to get his mobile phone.

He came back with his cell phone and turned it on the phone.

"I know we all promise that we will not use our cell phones here but... I think we can't live without this gadget."

Jimin quickly opened the Internet and showed them the symptoms of black magic.

"Oh... I never believed in such types of things. But a little bit I heard about that too." Hoseok said while walking to Jimin and sitting beside him.

All of them read the whole article on their own cell phones. There was silence. Yoongi stands up and walked to the window where he can see the dark side of the area where he got lost.

Taehyung looked at him and walked to him.

"Hyung... can I ask you something?"

Yoongi hummed but didn't turn to him.

"What did you see last night? There..." Taehyung pointed his finger.

Yoongi stay silent for a moment then turned to him. He glared at Taehyung for a mare second then smirk and spoke with an unknown voice.

"Yes... I saw a beautiful lady with a child. She was cutting the child's skin with her beautiful nails."

Taehyung stepped back from him. Yoongi was pale among all the members but looked paler now.

The smirk on his lips made Taehyung shiver in fear.