19.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung and Namjoon ran to him. Seokjin was dragged inside the cottage as they were on the exit of the cottage.

"Jin hold something," Namjoon yelled and Jin glanced around. There was nothing to hold.

Taehyung saw something and stopped.

Namjoon frowned and saw the side where he was watching.

"No... they are just distracting us. They are safe. Taehyung gathered yourself otherwise we will lose Jin."

Namjoon shouted when he saw Taehyung's stare where they can see now Yoongi and Jimin's bodies, laying down lifeless.

Jin again shouted in pain and both ran inside, trying to save him.

"They... are biting... Joonie... my legs... agh... they are scratching my skin." Jin yelled crying in pain and they grabbed Jin finally. As they grabbed Jin he finally found independence from the heavy load that was on his body a while ago.

"Just hold on... we will leave alive." Namjoon looked around and comforts Jin although he was unsure about his statement because Hobi still didn't send someone to help them.

Jin was whimpering in pain as Taehyung and Namjoon were holding him on each side.

His clothes on his legs were bloody and they can see many scratches on his body.

He was limping and the other two almost made him run to the exits. When they heard Jungkook's voice.

"Tae baby... how can you leave me here??"

They all stopped and looked at back where Jungkook was standing with a creepy smile.

Namjoon shook Taehyung's shoulder and gestured for him to drag Jin outside and continue doing whatever they were doing a while ago.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung mumbled but Namjoon speak this time.

"Can't you see?? He was not here we already check the cottage. Just pull yourself together okay? And Jin hyung needs our help." Taehyung looked the back, not so far, where Jungkook was standing there but his smile getting wider and his lips reached almost near his ears.

He stretch his hand and he was still but his arm was coming to grab them.

Taehyung shouted with a scared face. Namjoon quickly exit and dragged both with him difficulty.

They were panting heavily and successfully left the cottage.

"Hyung... did we lose kookie?" Taehyung hiccuped and sniffed badly while looking behind at the cottage.

"No... we will find him. He can't be our Jungkookiee." Jin spoke with fear.

They heard a rustle in the dark woods and Namjoon quickly grabbed a small sharp log for defense.

"Take something for defense. Thank God that there is the moonlight that's why we are able to see things easily." Namjoon said with a low voice and both other nodded and looked around for something to protect them.

They were walking silently with sharp ears and eyes. Taehyung was in the middle of his hyungs. Both elders make a note to protect their baby bear at any cost.

They were walking in unknown directions. Although there was a clear route between the trees still they couldn't find any idea where they should go.

"Hyung... please remind the place and think about it. How can we find Jungkook? My heart... is hurting." Taehyung sniffed in the end.

Jin stopped and looked at him then hugged him.

"We will find him. Just stay positive and pray for him."

Taehyung wiped his tears, Namjoon walked to him and ruffled his hair, and smiled tiredly.

"We will find him. I think we are walking on the right path. I hope Jungkook will be fine."

"I hope so..." Taehyung mumbled and all of them walked silently in the moonlight.

After walking for some time silently, Taehyung stopped.

"Hyung... where is your phone?" Taehyung asked when he pulled out his phone which is vibrating.

"Here with me." Namjoon showed his phone.

"What happened? Who is calling you?" Jin asked but stopped.

"It's me..." Namjoon said with a frown.

Taehyung looked at them and decline the call with trembling fingers.

There was a sudden silence. Then suddenly again his phone rang.

"Hyung... " Taehyung showed the name on his screen.

"What are you waiting for? Pick up the phone. Maybe he is hiding somewhere, safe." Namjoon said quickly and Taehyung looked at them.

He again showed another cell phone from his other pocket.

"It's Jungkook's phone," Jin mumbled.

Three of them now gulping hard. With trembling hands, Taehyung picked up the phone, and Namjoon put that on speaker.

"Hello..." Taehyung mumbled in a scared voice.

"Heeelllooooo.... babbbyyyyyy

Misssiiinnnggggg yoouuuuu."

"Who... who are you? What do you want from us? What do we do with you?" Taehyung shouted in anger or pain.

The voice was creepy and like whispering. He was having a hard time. Many negative thoughts were roaming around his mind and heart... he was hurting about loss of his love.

"Ssuhhhhh... don't shout there are maaaaannnyyyy babies behind you.

You will wake them... " Taehyung quickly looked behind him. Then he heard a peal of creepy laughter.

He quickly cut the call and stepped back when he heard some rustling in the dark.

"Just ran... I'm not feeling well about that." Jin whispered and almost at the end of his sentence he looked at the tree.

"Joo... Joonie... look on the tree." Jin mumbled and pulled the other two a stepped back from the tree.

Both looked upward and their breath hitched.

There were hanging heads and some humans crawling on the tree and then the floor

like spiders...

◇●◇●◇●◇●♡●◇●◇

Hey...

Finally, I have done with my midterm exams.

See you again soon.

Just don't forget to vote and comment.

Purple you all 💜