6.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook ran to him quickly. He was wearing a bathrobe and drying his hair with a towel.

"Tae... oh my God... Tae... Taebear... open your eyes." He was patting his cheeks softly but Taehyung didn't respond.

He quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed the glass filled with water and ran back to the room.

"Jungkook... hey what happened?" Jin asked but follow him and saw Jungkook sprinkling water on Taehyung's face.

"What happened to Tae...?" He sat and all the others came there too.

"I don't know hyung... I seriously don't know. He was fine a while ago. I just greet him good morning and asked who he was talking to a while ago." Jungkook said and again sprinkled water on the beautiful face.

Taehyung opened his eyes and scooted away from Jungkook and hugged Jin.

"Bear... you scared me," Jungkook said politely but Taehyung just stare at him silently with his doe, teary eyes.

"Taebear why are you behaving like that? Last night you also did that." Jungkook sounds a bit mad because last night he behaved exactly like that as he was watching some kinds of ghosts.

"Jungkook why are you scolding him? Look he is scared and you do not help here as your temper is losing. Go put on some clothes." Jin said sternly and Jungkook immediately felt guilty.

He sighed heavily and nodded not before pas a smile to his love. Who was still staring at him?

When Jungkook went to his cupboard, grabbed his clothes, and left for the bathroom to change into them.

Jimin sat beside Taehyung and grabbed his hand in his.

"Taehyung why are you scared of Jungkook? Did he do something with you? I know he is the kindest person in your case but if he does something like that tell us..." Jimin said calmly.

Jungkook and Taehyung both were like brothers to all the others. Even the company also adored them.

"No... he didn't do something... but I want to tell... you all something..." Taehyung speaks after gathering some courage.

Namjoon nodded and encourage him more to tell him what he wants to tell. All of the others encouraged him and showed his concerns.

"I saw a girl last night in this cottage...

He talked to me then disappeared..." Taehyung told them and pause for a moment if his hyungs are listening or not.

"You mean... there are other people who want to tease us... like some kind of hidden show?" Namjoon said with a frown.

"No... how can a person disappear after talking to me? I think... she was a ghost... hyung... I already felt something wrong since we arrived here.

Do you really confirm that this Island is safe?" Taehyung asked with a scared face after thinking about all the things that happened.

"Taehyung doesn't scare us... you know someone already shivering after your ghost story." Yoongi said with a little harsh tone.

Jin glared at him.