8

love letter came through the mail, it said, "I miss you"
I ripped it up and flushed with the tissue, try to forget you
I ain't got nothing against you, we human, we all got issues
But I'm tired of being tired of being tired
That part of me done died
I see it, then I don't, act like I'm blind
I'm confident it won't be one of mine
I know emotions come with lies, so I tell the truth
all the time
Ain't got no sympathy for no bitch
I admit that I'm rich and I'm lit
Jumpin' up on stages, I get two hundred an occasion
Bro had really fucked the game up, we made niggas shut they trap down
They see how I made it, I'm the reason they won't rap now
See me out in traffic, make a hater pull his hat down
The biggest OG's salute
me, a stylist can't even style me
The robbers probably wanna get me, I'm hoppin' out Lamborghinis
The youngins turn in my city, they try me, I get it cracking
Some of this still would happen if I never had started rapping

"We will like to thank everybody for supporting us and being here today, we always been a Family and we all came a long way we been through a lot together and I love these people standing here a lot we locked in forever LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED"Nuri yelled popping a bottle letting it pour out as everybody cheered them on.

They all had a pair of scissors and cut the big red ribbon , it was their grand opening and they was all dressed up as if they were in a met Galla the ribbon fell to the ground and everybody cheered louder.

"Everybody you may come in and look around and shop have some drinks thank you everybody for coming out" Ace said holding up his Champagne glass.

They all went out and posted pictures they felt cute and decided it was time to pop the fuck out, Destiny, Wapp and Layla all drove together in a rolls royces and they all wore all black and they look like a beautiful family.

Kaylen was due this week her and her family wore blue, D2, And Dj was so cute they rode to the grand opening in their light blue Rang Rover. Everything with them has been ok not the same as before but it's been okay Dj been home a lot more due to the fact that Kaylen was almost due and he know how that postpartum can actually be.

Ace and Nuri wore white they were a beautiful couple and it showed , since it was the two of them they rode together in their white bmw coupe it was the newest and most up to date. There was only 5 in the whole world and Ace got the very first one ever made.

Duke came alone, he wore red he had on a sharp suit and some expensive red bottom shoes he screamed boss. He pulled up in his black porche with red interior he had hoes gasping for air, India decided she was going with her friends so they weren't together.

On the left side of the huge building was the guys barber shop it had 12 stations and 3 wash stations next to it was Kaylen nail shop, next to Kaylens nail shop which ha 10 nail stations and 12 pedicure stations on her back wall she had over 1000 different colors of polish. Destiny salon had 10 booths and 5 wash stations everything was white and upscale she charged 500  booth rent due to the fact that she has the best hairstylist in California same with The guys and Nuri she had the best designer clothes as well they overall had the most expensive business in California right now.

"This shit is niceeee"Tracey said walking in with her loud ass friends one of them being India duke girl.

Destiny mentally rolled her eyes but smiled and greeted her.

"Hey girl , what you doing here ? I thought you was on bed rest" She said touching her belly.

"Im fine thank you" She said walking around her to where Demetrius was