22

Karter "Ace"

Downtown California

Downtown California

I down my third drink sitting at the bar with my hand on my forehead, all the while my head was spinning. Nuri really pissed me off with the bullshit she was talking about. I went through this before when I was in high school, my ex decided to move way to Florida for an abortion the only reason I found out was because I went to her house looking for her every day and her mom finally told me what happened. Since then, I always told myself I have no respect for anybody who can kill an innocent and now Nuri was another bitch in the streets with me.

I felt a big hand on my shoulder making me jerk forward and looked back to see Ace Dj and Duke standing behind me.

"Man lets go you tripping" Wapp said trying to grab me but i snatched away.

"Nah nigga you ain't got no room to talk or comment on anything when it come to me and my bitch" I told him downing my now 4th drink that girl at the bar gave me.

"Nah bruh you not ok and drinking not go solve anything go talk to her." Dj said trying to make the situation better.

"Nah y'all already know how I feel bout that shit and she still trying to go through with it, Ima single man now I'm fina go fuck me sum" I told them than got up and made my way towards the VIP where I had my appointment scheduled.

When I walked in the VIP room and the stripper I had stood in the middle of the floor with one hand on the poll and one on her hip while looking at me seductively.

"I been waiting for you sexy" She said seductively than grabbed my hand and led me to the chair that sat not too far from the poll. "Sit down and relax" She said than kissed my neck making my dick instantly get hard.

I sat down with my legs wide open; she slowly took my shirt off and started kissing my chest. I started to grab her fat ass, but she moved my hand away slowly.

"Unt unt I'm in control, you just lay back and relax" She said softly in my ear making me bite my lip I was so ready to fuck this thick fine ass bitch and she is playing but Ima go along with it.

She walked over to the stereo system and put on Beyonce dance for you, she removed the bra she was wearing and started her work on the poll. I'm not go lie she was doing the damn thing and she looked good doing it.

After a few more songs I was horny and ready, she walked over to where I was sitting dick on hard and she knew what it was. She snatched my pants of slowly than got on her knees and looked directly in my eyes and took my whole dick in her mouth making me gasp. She went to work she gave me a good sloppy sloppy for about 15 minutes until I cam in her mouth and she ate it all up.

I was in awe Nuri aint never did no shit like that before, so when she was done I picked her up wrapping her legs around my torso and walked her over to the chair that sat on the other side of the room. I took her thong off and started sucking her clit. Her moans filled the room as i continued the head, she pushed my head down and I used my fingers and tone as she cam over and over in my mouth.