16

Nuri🦋

 I was currently in my boutique making sure payroll and innovatory was in order, I just hired new employees and I needed to make sure everything was on point. I made sure to do an extensive background check on all my employees I know every job they had even If they were 12 I have it all, I will not tolerate any stealing or drama in my store.

I was putting in my last order for my new shipment when there was a hard lil knock on my door making me scrunch my face up and roll my eyes 

Hate people 

"Come in" I said nicely putting on a smile.

One thing about me I never be rude to my workers and always have a smile even on my worse days.

Wapp walked in making me suck my teeth.

"Hey bestie west" He said weirdly with a crazy smile.

"Hey boy" I said looking back at my computer.

"SOOO" He said sitting down and sat a box at my desk

"So, what nigga" I said getting annoyed

"Man, you still mad at me?" He asked finally getting to the point.

"I'm only mad because you got the grinch pregnant again and she don't even take care of her first child" I said shrugging

"It wasn't on purpose, but I do love her she makes me a better person man and were getting married next month here's your invitation, I hope you can make it I love you" He said getting up and walking to the door he opened but turned around when i spoke.

"I love you too bitch I'll see you there" I said not looking up from my computer.

He ran over to me and kissed my cheek than slightly slapped my cheek before running out laughing making me playfully roll my eyes.

While I finished my paperwork, I decided to get me something from Starbucks i ordered it from uber eats and prepared for the appointment i had lined up. I was in the process of expanding my boutique and start selling press on nails.

My old teacher from high school was meeting me here since he was the one who's building I'll be buying it was actually a quite coincidence how it came upon was calling numbers in my phone and asking about the buildings I've been seeing around and made a mistake and called him. He wouldn't let me off the phone until he knew what i needed so i just told him and he helped.

Now I still haven't told Ace about the encounters we had and the dream but that was high school, and I was over it and he probably doesn't even look the same.

RING RING RING

My phone rang knocking me out of my thoughts. I looked at the screen and seen it was my baby calling so I immediately answered.

"Hey baby" I spoke putting the phone on speaker.

"Why you ordering food with my card?" He asked with what sounded like a smile

"Oh shit I'm sorry I must've used the wrong one" I said laughing innocently.

"MMMM, wyd tho" He asked than facetimed me 

I ended up answering from my desktop mac instead of my phone i smiled at the camera and he smiled back and licked his lips at me.

"How many meetings you have today?" He asked 

"I have one in 30 minutes and the rest are after 5 unfortunately" I said sighing  

"When you come home Ima take your whole pussy put it in my mouth and chew it, and your ass go be the sides" He said with a cocky smile.