20

Nuri

Nuri

I rolled out of bed and put on my pink fluffy house shoes, I was literally going off of 3 hours of sleep because Layla and King decided to be up all. Today was the day their mother was coming back home and I had to get them together so they can meet her at the airport.

I went into the adjoined bathroom and went the sink so I can start my daily routine, I washed my face brushed my teeth than took me a nice short shower. Once I was finished, I wrapped my towel around my body and went to my walk-in closet that's connected to my bathroom I decided on some denim shorts and my white bikers shirt along with my black and white donks.

I pulled my fresh sew in up in a ponytail and made my way downstairs, Ace was standing over the stove flipping pancakes and smoking a with future playing loudly in the background. I was on the verge of slapping him because why he smoking and these kids here.

"Karter you know Laylay got asthma why you smoking in the house" I asked wrapping my small arms around his long torso.

"They outside with they mama, she took a jet with Cap" He said pulling from the joint than passed it to me but I politely declined.

"I'm good love, I'm going to go see my sister" I told him then stood on my tippy toes to kiss him.

I went to the back yard where they were and seen Destiny, Kobe and the kids sitting at the pool chairs laughing and drinking orange juice.

"Heyy girlll" Destiny greeted me cheerfully and got up and hugged me.

'Hey sis, you good?"

"I'm great baby, you look different" she said squinting her eyes and examine me.

"Like what" I asked chuckling a little.

"You pregnant bitch?" She asked loudly making me shushed her and cover her mouth.

I grabbed her arm and took her to the other side of the pool, so we were by ourselves.

"Please don't be mad at me when I say this but Iam pregnant 5 weeks but I'm not keeping it so I'm not telling anyone" I said looking around to make sure no one heard me.

"What bitch why I want a TT" She whispered yelled.

"Bitch cuz ion want nun maybe next time he gotta be quicker than that" I whisper yelled back.

"Why the fuck u aint go tell him" She whispered yelled back.

Now that went on for a slight minute before Ace came out and announced breakfast was ready, we all went in and started setting the table i was confused because it was 4 extra plates.

"Sweetie why you got all these plates out the kids eat out their own plates" I asked getting ready to grab the plates but he stopped me.

"We having more guest" He said putting the plate down.