29

India Royale

Yasss my girl finally got her a POV..

I was in the bathroom pinning up my plaits so I can go to bed, im salty right now because Duke was supposed to been home and its going on 3am and the club closed at 1 tonight.

Since I had already showered and washed my face I put on my bonnet and laid down in the king sized bed getting on TikTok. I was bored out my mind and I was hungry, I knew Duke wasn't going to be home no time soon so I decided on going to Roscoes I knew they would be the one place thats open at this Tim.

I hopped out of bed with my bonnet on and threw on my slides, my pajama set was actually really cute so I kept it on and let my hair down making my plaits fall to my ass.

I sat my phone up on my vanity and took a picture and posted it.

I went to the garage and took the black Benz, I back out the parking lot not before fixing my music and listened to future as I cursed down the dark California streets.

it took me about 25 minutes to get here but with the food its definitely worth the drive.

I got out and walked in to see it was packed, im glad my hair was did and I looked decent only thing was my shorts was little and my ass ate them all the way up.

I stood in the line and waited my turn it was 4 people in front of me, it look like everyone just left the club and was coming here to eat. I glanced around the reasturant and spotted Duke, Ace, Wapp, Destiny and Kobe they were all eating and laughing. I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down to see I had a message

Dessy💞 Bitchhhh come to roscoes

NEOOWWWW Duke in here with some bitch!

Im already on it

I seen her look up and spot me and smile I shook my head letting her know not to let them know she saw me and she understood, from the corner of my eye I could see someone staring at me. I didn't know him but the brother was fine as hell , he looked like a average niiga this but his looks made up for it. He had a nice smile and as I glanced his his feet and chain it screamed MONEY the shoes her wore was limited addition and were only hand made the the Taylor himself.

I looked away with a small smile on my face, I was the next one in line but before I could go the young man stood infant of me with a smile.

"Let me buy your food tonight"He said grabbing my hand kissing making me blush.

I looked behind me to see that I was the last person in line and smiled again.

"And why would I do that?"I asked gently pulling my hand away.

"Its just food im not trying to get yo kidney or nun crazy"He said cooling making me smirk.

"I guess you can"I told him pointing at the lady.