23

Me and Kobe shook the realtors hand as she handed us the keys to our new and furnished house, I was cheesing so hard because this was like the best day ever and I wouldn't imagine doing it with anyone else

We had a mansion it had 8 bed rooms and 9 1/2 bathrooms, I had made sure of that for when my friends slide through they can all have somewhere to sleep.

Me and Kobe took the keys and looked around the house was amazing it marble floors and granite counter tops , the walls were an off white that I loved so much. the color scheme was amazing it had both of our favorite colors and I was loving it.

The kids were with their dad today so it was just us today, we left that house and decided to go and grab some food and go back to the old house, we haven't officially moved in yet so I was still sleeping there until it was.

We were both sitting on the couch eating our Japan Inn when Kobe phone rang, he excused himself because it was his manager. I don't like the whore he hired but she works good so I guess she can stay around, she just better know her place when it comes to my man.

A Little while later he walked back into the room and sighed hard as he ran his Hand down his face.

"Let me guess , emergency at the studio and you have to go?"I said slightly irritated and sad.

"I know baeee I knowwww but Thug waiting for me to send my verse I been blowing it off because we been getting the house stuff together but baby if I don't go to work we won't be able to afford the house"He said grabbed me by my hand making me stand from the couch.

"Kobe I can buy 3 houses don't do that "I said with a straight face.

"And I know that but baby I still gotta go to work"He said with sincere eyes making me give him a side smile

I moved my food from my lap and got up off the bed walking over to where he was standing next to the dresser.

I grabbed his keys and phone and put it in his hands and looked in his eyes.

"Go and bring yo ass back home I'll bring you something to eat, and tell that bitch I'm watching her she better keep her hands to her damn self." I told him wrapping my arms around him and laid my head in his chest taking in his Jimmy Choo cologne that I loved.