24

I woke up and looked around the hospital room , Kobe was indeed drugged with a roofie

I woke up and looked around the hospital room , Kobe was indeed drugged with a roofie. I was mad because why he had a security team if they wasn't go keep him safe and all I was thinking about was Dominique and how ima beat her ass when I see her because I know she had something to do with this shit.

I heard him shifting in his sleep and he rises up from the bed, he looked at me with tired eyes and spoke.

"Bae my head is killing me dawg" he said trying to sit up but I slightly nudged him back.

"Lay yo ass down you got a concussion, you hit your head on the table behind the couch in the studio. They had to cut some dreads poookie." I told him rubbing his hand.

"Man ion care bout that shit what the fuck happened man I can't remember shit"He said sitting up mad asf.

"I think it was Dominique she wasn't there when I came and she hasn't been answering her phone , what did you drink"I asked getting all the details.

" She told me she made us a drink than left to go get her food because I told her you were bringing me something" he said thinking hard "This bitch drugged me" he said more so himself

He quickly grabbed his phone and typed real fast before putting it down and looking at me.

"Im sorry mamas I should've listened I didn't know that bitch was crazy"He said grabbing my hand and kissed it softly.

"Its ok, im always right"I said than kissed his lips.

We were at the hospital for a few more hours before they let us leave and take him home, we decided on staying at the new house in case Dominique wanted to try something she dont k now where our new home is.

Once I got Kobe situated I hopped in the shower due to the fact that I had on the same clothes as I did yesterday, when I was finished I put on a simple outfit and text Nuri to see what she was doing. I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone that was sitting on the night stand and text her and she instantly replied.

Sis Nuri👯‍♀️:

Wyd?

Sis Nuri👯‍♀️ Laying down you?