14

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tracey Brown

43

King biological mother

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next day

Tracey sat in her office and went over the paper work she had, she was looking at the custody papers she had for Destiny and trying to find a way around it, but there wasnt one. She didnt even care about having King she just didnt want Destiny and Wapp raising their child together.

Her letter stated "If Traey doesnt recover or passes away within 6 months Destiny Yuu-Wunn is to recieve fill custody or give all rights to the state of California" She was pissed but there was nunthing she could do but to do what she does best.

"Baby, i was thinking you dont have to go back to work if you dont want to ill take care of you and King"Demetrius said sneaking up behind me and kissing my neck instantly making me wet.

"Oh ya"I aske seductively

"Fashoo, i got yall foreva but ima go head out and grab Lay and King"He said instantly making me roll my eyes at the thought of him being around Destiny and their fat ass baby.

"Okay , will i be watching them orr???"She asked trying to be sure.

"Nah ima be home for a while with yall, ima put you up on everything."He said givng me smooches on the lips

"Ight ill be back keep it tight for me"He said before jogging out.

Demetrius got in his car and pulled out heading to Destiny house he made sure to remember to apologize for what he had said , he didnt mean to hurt her feelings but he also wasnt go allow his babymamas to be fighting specially in fornt of the kids.

20 minutes later

He pulled up to Destiny gate but was stopped by security, which was odd because he had clearance to enter.

'Hello sir , who are you here for?"The white fat man asked with a bright smile.

"Destiny, building 298 door 908"I said bout to pull up but he stopped me again making me upset.

"Sir may i have your name"

"Wapp"I said pissed.

"Theres no name for that condo, give me a moment while i call"He said turning around.

He was pissed off because why the fuck she took him off the list knowing hiskids here, before the security could call he he had gotten out of his car and pulled out his gun and held it to his head making him jump.

"Listen i dont give a fuck what she say I pay all the bills in this bitch so open up the gate and let me in befoe i run this shit the fuck over , oh ya call if you want i know your name and find you and your family Brayden Haughens"He said with a smile gettin in his car and rolling up the window.

He immdiatley let the gate open and wapp drove in, once he got to the building he went to her elevator and went up to the 9th floor.

Demetrius tried putitng the code in but it didnt work after the 3rd time it started ringing like a police siren making him suck my teeth and rolled my eyes.