13

Destiny💋

The next day 

I groaned at my throbbing head, hung over was a understatement i was ready to fight anybody who said something to mebecause why the fuck they let me get this drunk.

I stretched and pulled the cover off me i looked to my left and seen Demetrius sleep butt booty naked up under me. I defintley remember everything that happened last night but I wasnt going to be the one who says somethin.

Getting up i put my slides on and went to my old closet to find something to wear, i still had alot of my stuff here due to the fact me , Layla and King stay the night here ALOT because im so scary.

When i finally found something to wear i went into the ajoined bathroom and turned the water on for me to shower, I got naked and sat on the toilet since i decided to mix my liquor and was now shitty.

Before I could finish Demetrius walked in and made a sour face.

"Bruh why you smell like donkey shit"He said trying to be funny.

"Shut up my stomach hurt"I said rollignmy eyes and whipped.

"Oh i know, i can smell you way in the room"He said grabbing a tooth brush from under the sink and start brushing his teeth.

I didnt even respond i flushed the toilet an hopped in the steaming hot shower , not even 30 seconds later Demetrius hopped in behind me and hugged me from the back while holding my titties i could feel his hard dick on my butt.

"Aht Aht who told you get in my shower"I asked him with a smirk.

"So you want me to gt out?"He asked smatly.

"No"I said playfully.

He took his hand and used it to massage my clit and his other hand to massage my nipples. The feeling was so good even tho we was fucking all night i was on the roll i didnt even wanna stop.

After our nice lil session in the shower we both got out and got dressed and made our way downstairs. Everybody was laid out on the floor and couch in the den and living room, im assuming everybody decided to go home.

I smelled bacon coming from the kitchen and heard laughing, me and Demetrius walked in the kitchen and seen my mom and Kaylen grandmother standing drinking what im assuming is mamosas and laughing.

Layla was in her high chair next to king they both were eating some chopped bananas, Paige was in her bassinet sleeping next to them. In the corner of my eye i seen Duke , Tracey and India sitting at the island chilling no one even noticed we were standing there yet so i cleared my throat to get everyones attention.

"Goodmorning my beautiful daughter, did you sleep well?"My mother asked stiring the grits.

"Good, when yall got here?"I asked her grabbing a piece of bacon off the paper towel.