Chapter 26: The Shock Therapy

Skye woke up early. She went out of the bed to the bathroom to enjoy the morning before being called into work. She had music on, but not to loud so not to wake her boyfriend still sleaping. He wasn't the one for early mornings, yet when he had to he managed to get ready in 15 minutes, which she found just riddiculous. She had a whole routine that when disturbed she is just off-beat.

"She should keep in mind/There is nothing I do better than revenge, ha" Skye sang when her phone stopped her morning jam to let her know she got a text. She groaned as she took the towel of the hanger to dry her hands before taking the phone to check it. "He just really knows how to ruin my morning" she said annoyed reading the text from Pinsky, the most annoying person she has ever met: "Wake up your boyfriend. We're being called in"

She went out to see her lover still asleep on the bed. She smiled softly as she saw their picture from 1 year ago, when he asked her to be his girlfriend. She went over to the bed and started lightly stroking his hair until she heard a soft noise of him waking up. 

"Morning sweetheart" he said with his deep morning voice she loved so much. 

"Morning babe. We gotta go. That idiot Pinsky said we have been called." 

"That idiot knows how to ruin a perfectly good morning. I was planning on continuing our last night activities" and he grabbed her and pulled her with his strong arms towards him. She strangled his hips and kissed him passionately. 

"We can always do it tonight" she said as she pushed back from the kiss. "Now get up. I don't want to have to explain to May again why we were late"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they came to the HQ, the two swiped their ID cards, Skye said Hi to the man at the reception desk in the entrance hall and went stright to the elevator to get them to the Oversight.

"There they are. I told you to be here in 10. It has been well over 10" a bald man from across from Ward said. 

"Shut it Pinsky! We are here are we not" Ward told him ruffly.

"Now that everyone is here, we can finally start this meeting" May started. "You are all here as leaders of your units. We are dealing with a high-level threat. We have come across an unregistered Inhuman with a fake ID. Now this wouldn't be a problem if the ID wasn't registered to HYDRA, meaning we have a mole. To make things worse, it seems our friends at SHIELD or rather Resistance as they keep calling themselves, are getting stronger. They seem to be recruiting left and right, meaning our Inhuman friend could be one of them. Madam Hydra has ordered us to find out the mole, sweep our units clean. Pinsky and Gould are to investigate the science and tech divisions. Rider and Farwald are to investigate the security and communication units. Me and the Doctor will deal with the Specialist forces while Ward and Johnson are questioning the Inhuman. Now all to work. Hail HYDRA!" 

"Hail HYDRA!" and everyone went to do their tasks.

Skye took out her phone and started dialing.

"Rogan, get the Inhuman ready for questioning, room 3 and tell Ava to come down."

"A penny for your thoughts?" Ward asked. 

"I am 100% sure the Inhuman those idiots were beating last time we came for a briefing here is the one we need." 

"What do you need your secretary for?" 

"She needs to bring me my tablet and a coffee, silly. Why so interested all of the sudden? You know how these things go" she put her palm on his left cheek, looking in his eyes with love and interest.