Chapter 18: Love in the battlefield

The morning came and she found herself alone in bed. Now that wouldn't be unusual, if for the past month she hasn't been involved with a certain specialist, who had her forget about everything else when she was with him, and just live and breathe for that moment.

She looked around the room. He wasn't there, but his side of the bed was still warm. She found his t-shirt on the floor, put it on and went towards the living room area of her living unit. She could see him there, barechested, in only jeans, making breakfast. She smilled looking at him.

"Good morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep?" he asked her when he felt her arms wrap around his torso, holding him tightly.

"Wonderfuly" she responded as she kissed the skin between his neck and shoulder.

"Still sore from last night?" he asked her.

"Oh, please, as if you weren't worn off" he just chuckled to that comment. He then put the pan on the side, turned off the stove and turned around in her arms to look at her.

"You are so beautiful" he breathed slowely, his warm, soft breath tickeling her skin. 

"You aren't to bad yourself super spy" she said as she went on her tip toes and kissed him passionately. He grabbed her ass and lifted her on the kitchen counter behind her. 

"If we continue like this, all my hard work will go to waste" he said against her lips when they broke apart to cath their breath.

"Now, we don't want that" she grinned at him. He put her down and they sat at the table to eat. "You know, we can continue where we just left of, I don't think Jakub would mind" she told him seductively.

"I like the sound of that, but you know May will have my head if I don't show up to work today"

"No, she won't. She knows you are with me. Now, come on, an hour late won't make a difference" she stood up and started pulling him towards the bedroom.

She fell backward on the bed with him hovering over her. He kissed her softly, yet full of hunger. His hands started rumaging over her smooth skin. From her bare legs he worked his way up. Her hands found their way to his torso, smoothly finding their way down to his trousers. She fiddled with the button and zipper until she finally freed him. She pushed down the fabric making him left in oly his boxers. She saw he was ready for her, his member excitedly waiting for her core.

His hands made their way up, going under his shirt she had on. His big, yet soft hands rumaged her body, cupping her breasts, making her moan. When he had his fun, he started pulling her shirt off of her, seeing her nipples go hard in the cool air of the morning at his touch. 

"I need you now" she breahted heavily. "Grant, make me yours" said in between moans that he caused by twirling his tongue around her nipples.

"Not yet, Skye. I need you to be patient for me, can you do that?" he asked her. She nodded, not being able to make a sound.

Once he had his fun, his hands went down and his fingers touched the edges of her knickers. He started pulling them down, while simultaniously kissing every inch of her exposed skin he could find. As soon as she was liberated of all the restraints, her brown eyes grew hungry. She put her legs around his torso bringing him closer to the bed so she could turn them over. She put her hands on his member, feeling it harden even more under her touch. She pushed his boxers down, seeing his member excitedly jump at the freedom she has given it. She positioned herself above him and slowely took her position to ride him.

"So, good" she breathed as she got off of him and laid on her back next to him. He pulled her to him, nuzzeling his head deeper in her neck.

"Skye, we've been doing this for a month now. I've been thinking, what are we now?" he asked her. She turned in his arms, looking at him lovingly.