3. Getting along with eachother

The chirping of birds near the window woke Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully. He got up with a small smile dancing on his lips, this is what he wanted, a peaceful morning.
After getting up he made his way toward his bathroom to freshen up.
He unrolls the shower and lets the cold water caresses his body. After a long shower, he gets to his closet and picked a simple white t-shirt with tan baggy pants. He needs to arrange his house today so that he can get to the office tomorrow peacefully.

 He needs to arrange his house today so that he can get to the office tomorrow peacefully

He sighed but suddenly remembered yesterday's conversation with his neighbor, Jungkook.

Oh yes he said he'll help me right

He made some pancakes and strawberry juice for himself that he got from the store yesterday and decided to visit Jungkook to help him.
At this point, he doesn't feel shy and awkward at all.

---------------------------------

When Jungkook was about to turn around in his bed from his sleep, his calling bell rang startling him to hell and he ended up falling by his ass-kissing the floor. Seriously, even Sunday, he never got to get a pleasant wake-up. With a sigh, he opened the door.

"What do you want", Jungkook said with an annoyed tone without looking at the person in front of him. When his eyes met Taehyung's shocked ones, he wished to be swallowed by the floor.

"Oh", they both said in a unison.

"I'm sorry", again they said in a unison and laughed

"I guess I should leave, I don't want to disturb you", Taehyung said.

"No no no please, please get in Taehyung don't make me feel guilty. I didn't see you, I'm sorry, please come in". Jungkook said making Taehyung chuckle at his ramblings.

"It's 10, so I thought you would have woken up".

"Yay, but it's Sunday so I'll sleep some more time. Please make yourself comfortable I'll be back after freshening up", the ravenette said.

"Sure take your time".

A few minutes later Jungkook came back in his grey oversized t-shirt with tan pants.

"Did you have your breakfast?", asked Jungkook.

"Oh, yay I had some pancakes", Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Ok then wait here I'll have something and we can go to your house and arrange things ok, you can turn on the TV if you want". Jungkook said for what Taehyung replied with a big smile.

After having breakfast, they both headed to Tae's flat.

"I think we should arrange the rooms first so that we can access the whole living room, what do you say". Asked Jungkook.

"Sure actually I'm not good at organizing things so whatever you say", Taehyung replied with a sheepless smile.

And they started to work while having some conversations.

4 hours later......

"It's almost done, Tae, only the kitchen is pending". Jungkook said with a little tired tone.

"It's a great help kook, you have done a lot for me, I don't know how to repay this". Taehyung said with gratitude.

"It's nothing, Tae, come let's have some food and we can work on it".

"Oh, I forgot, I have to get some groceries, Kook, I don't have anything for lunch".

"Ok then we can go to the store, I have to get some groceries for my week too".

And they got everything they want from the shop. Right now they are having their lunch at Kook's house.

"I'll go to get groceries every Sunday so if you don't mind we can go together, Tae".

"Whoa, I'm more than thankful to you kook, we can go for sure".

After having their lunch with some chit chat they got back to work.

It's currently 4.45 pm, Taehyung, and Jungkook completely arranged everything in Taehyung's flat. Presently they are sitting on the brunette's couch.

"Oh, it's 4.45, Tae come let's go and get some tea and I'll introduce Jin hyung to you", said Jungkook and planning to visit Jin.

"Ok let's get freshen up first"

After taking a good shower Taehyung chooses to wear a simple sandal button-up shirt with brown pants whereas Jungkook chooses to wear a black sweatshirt with black cargo pants.

They both ended up at Jin's cafe. Jin welcomed Jungkook with a bright smile as he knows that the younger will visit him but suddenly his smile turned into a frown when he saw a handsome man behind his baby, Kookie.

Jungkook noticed the questioning gaze of the elder and introduced Taehyung to his Hyung.

"Hyung, this is Taehyung my new neighbour and my friend, and Taehyung, this is Jin, my Hyung".

"Hello", they both said.

"Come let's take the seat", said Jin, making both the male and him sit. Jin noticed that the new one was feeling a little awkward around him.

"Feel free to talk Taehyung-ah, I'm your Hyung too", Jin said making Taehyung smile.

"Thanks, Hyung it's just I'm new to this environment so it'll take time to merge with, but I'm happy that you said you were my Hyung". Jin smiled at the younger's politeness.

"So Taehyung, what are you doing for life", Jin asked to get along with him.

"Seoul was my home town but due to my dad's work, we shifted to Germany when I was 18. I got graduated in Germany but I wanted to work here so I came but my parents are in Germany, and I'm going to join a company tomorrow". Taehyung ended.

"Oh, good luck Tae, and what's the name of the company", Jin asked.

"It's KI-", Suddenly Taehyung's phone buzzed in his pocket, it was his mom. So he excused himself to attend the call. After talking to his mom he joined the duo.

"It's my mom, she was just worried about me staying here alone", Taehyung said.

"Mothers are always like this, worrying about their kids even after when they got married", Jin said thinking about his mom. He misses her, he needs to give her a call today.

After talking to Jin both Taehyung and Jungkook took their leave.

Taehyung was so happy that he got a lot of support from these two brothers. He understands that Jin was too caring to his close ones and he was damn sure that he was going to be one on that list.

With a sigh of relief, both get to their bed.

_________________________________

Thank you for reading.

I hope you like it

Kindly vote