47. Hopelessly In Love

Jungkook parked the car near a fence that surrounds a field. Both Taehyung and Jungkook hopped out as Taehyung looked around the surrounding.

"We need to walk from here", Jungkook said dragging Taehyung inside the field.

"Wow", Taehyung whispered when they reached the field. Jungkook smiled knowing that Taehyung liked this place.

"This place-This place is--", Taehyung was wordless and captivated by the view in front of him.

"-Amazing", Jungkook completed. "I know", he added and sat down.

"Come sit down. It'll be awesome to watch the sunset here", Jungkook said patting beside him and smiling when Taehyung sat close to him where their shoulders brushed together.

No one spoke anything after that. They peacefully enjoyed watching the sun slowly descending on each other's company. This feels like a fantasy movie scene for Jungkook. Where the main leads watch the sunset in each other's arms, cuddling, and kissing. He really should stop reading more fantasy books.

Jungkook felt so peaceful after a long time, so free, burdenless and he was sure that this time this feeling would last long forever. It's all because of the man beside him.

Taehyung.

He gave love, and a new life to Jungkook without any expectations.

Hell! I won't mind even if you fell in love with someone else.

How can I when you already have my heart Tae? Jungkook thought and smiled.

I'll be there at every stage of your life.

Yes, you'll be because I'm going to live the rest of my life with you.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was watching the sunset with a smile. Jungkook held his bicep and leaned on his shoulder. Taehyung looked at Jungkook in surprise but smiled away and kissed his crown.

"Tae", Jungkook called.

"Yes feather", Taehyung replied almost immediately. He can't see the younger's face but he could feel the emotion in his voice.

"I need to tell you something", Jungkook said and took a deep breath when Taehyung told him to go on.

"Before I met you, I felt that I won't love anyone. That nobody would be able to fill the void in my heart. But all that changed when I met you. You broke my barriers, you opened me up, you touched my soul, you made me whole, you made me come alive. Something about you made me feel a little more alive and far less lost. Whenever I look into your eyes I feel safe, protected... Loved. I never felt like this Taehyung. You made me feel things that I have never felt before. You made me smile without any reasons that often freak out Jimin, you made me stare at my ceiling during nights rather than sleeping, you made me look in the mirror for hours admiring myself", Jungkook chuckled and snuggled closer whereas Taehyung sat rooted on his place. He doesn't know where all this is going but he wished only one thing, if this is what he's thinking then he'll die peacefully.