9. Need to make them together

Please ignore the mistakes.

Enjoy!!!!

___________________________

Taehyung got disturbed by the bright lights. Sun seems to have no mercy on him, he showed his full power to wake that poor soul up.

Taehyung groaned and turned around. But a certain memory made him snap his eyes open and sit on his bed upright.

I'm here Tae, calm down, I'm here,
It's ok, it's ok

Oh shit, he taught.

"Urghhh", he hides his in his palms. At that moment he felt nothing but peace crying out his worries but now he felt so mortified.

"Kim Taehyung, can't you hold your shits together, how can you do that"

"Oh God, what will he think about me"

"Will he judge me or consider me as a weak emotional shit"

"Oh no, no, no, no, I should need to apologize to him".

He said and got ready and had his breakfast. He locked his door and now made his way toward Jungkook's.

He got welcomed by a beautiful sight.
Bed Jungkook. Oh, believe him it indeed was a beautiful sight.
His messy hair, scrunchy nose oh, and an oversized t-shirt that hanging on his shoulder revealing his collarbone with pouty pinkish lips that look so sluggish and kissab-

THE FUCK KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!

"Oh Tae, come in", Jungkook said leading Taehyung to his couch.

"Sit down, how are you feeling now", Jungkook asked after placing himself beside Taehyung.

"Um, um, it's just I---I just it's...I was, you know--I'm, I was so-"

"Ok, ok calm down first and stop blabbering", Jungkook cuts him down.

"Here have some water and then talk", Jungkook gave him a glass of water. After gulping it in one go, Taehyung started

"Kookie I was so emotional yesterday that I can't control it, it was too much for me at that time so I just poured it on you I didn't mean to cry on you but it's just happened to be so I sincerely truly apologize to you for my behaviour and please forgive me", Taehyung said in one breath.

"Wow", Jungkook was amazed by Taehyung's speed. He swears that if Taehyung joins a K-pop group then he'll be a rap dragon.

"The hell was that. Tea listen I know that you feel awkward about yesterday but I never took you wrong, I'm your friend Tae, and I'll always be there for you, and remember you should not feel like this anymore ok, and take back your apologies".

Ok at this point Taehyung was a little scared by the younger's look.

"Ok, I'll take it back now calm down".

Both Taehyung and Jungkook burst into laughter.

_______________________

Currently, everyone was having their lunch at the office cafeteria.

"I think you guys remember what we have planned today", Jimin said while walking with others into the cafeteria.

Whereas Yoongi was diverting Hobi not to hear other's talks.

And it was indeed Monday.

"Yes, we remember", Jungkook said while bouncing a little, showing his bunny smile and making his hands into a fist.

Cute

It's someone's thought let's just ignore that bear. Back to the story.

They all took their seats and Jimin dragged an extra seat.