8. Meeting up

Sunday came in a blink of an eye.
It was currently 5.00 pm and everyone getting ready for their meet-up.

Taehyung accompanied Jungkook and they reached Jin's on time.

They saw Yoongi and Jimin talking to Jin and Namjoon and they made their way toward them.

Everyone turned their heads when they heard the bell sound indicating that someone has arrived.

After when Taekook joined them Hobi appeared at the scene.

And Jin was surprised that Taehyung was very close to him yet he didn't realize it.

They talked a lot and Taehyung got more attached to Jin as he was Namjoon's husband and Jin also liked
Taehyung a lot.

"Woah, Jin hyung, the food was incredible", Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

Jin smiled and bowed dramatically.

"After all he's my husband", Namjoon said wrapping his arm around Jin and kissing his cheek.

Jin smiled oh so sweetly at his husband.

Everyone cooed at the couple's pure love.

"And Taehyung you can visit me whenever you want, please feel free with me", Jin said.

Taehyung smiled thankfully and said," Sure hyung, you are doing too much to me".

Jin shook his head with a smile.

To Jungkook he was more comfortable and happy that everyone made Taehyung one of them.

"I'm happy that everyone got closer to Taehyung", Jungkook said all of a sudden gathering everyone's soft eyes.

Out of all Jungkook knows how much it will stress you to get along with a new place and new people. He struggled a lot to get accommodated in this new place when he came here. He worried the same for Taehyung but seeing him being too comfortable with the others and this place genuinely made Jungkook relax and happy.

Suddenly Jimin bounced in his seat and said

"Hei Taetae, I remembered something, you used to write songs right, now come on sing us a song".

Taehyung wide his eyes," Chim i-it was at my high school and I lost the touch".

"Stop acting and start singing, we don't have all night", Jimin said while looking at his fingernails.

"Come on Tae, it's just us please go on", Hobi said with an excited tone.

"Yay, Taehyungie please, for your hyung", Jin said nudging Namjoon's arm to convince Taehyung.

"Yay, Tae, don't make us plead", Namjoon said showcasing his dimple smile.

"Tae, pleaseeeeee", Jungkook said making his eyes look like a puppy who needs attention.

Finally, with a sigh, Taehyung agreed.

"It's a song that I wrote for my grandma, after her loss", Taehyung said.

Everyone felt sorry for him but no one made a sound.

She looks like a blue parrot
Would you come fly to me?
I want some good day, good day, good day
Good day, good day

Everyone got melted by Taehyung's mesmerizing voice. They enjoyed it with closed eyes and soft smiles on their lips.

Looks like a winter bear
You sleep so happily
I wish you good night, good night, good night
Good night, good night