37. So This Is Love

Hello all!!!

I hope you all doing well.

Happy reading!!!
___________________________

Yoongi sighed for the nth time today. He's with Taehyung and his so-called boyfriend in the cafeteria. Taehyung grabbed both of them saying that he needs to say something. At first, Yoongi was not at all in the mood to listen but right after when Taehyung said that Jungkook kissed him, his soul left his body. But it came back when Taehyung said that was a forehead kiss.

After hearing the whole story Yoongi was so much disappointed in Jungkook. He would have felt proud of Jungkook if he kissed Taehyung on his lips but a forehead kiss is just a normal exchange so Yoongi felt quite disappointed. After all, Jungkook was his boy so he thought his brother will be like him but Jungkook said no-no.

But it's not the problem, the problem is his boyfriend yelling at him for something he did in the morning. Well, it was actually not his mistake, he left his wet towel on the bed which Jimin had warned him a thousand times before not to do. He can't help, he was in a hurry and Jimin should have understood him. Well, we can control cute Jimin but we can't even touch the angry Jimin. So Yoongi and Taehyung just sat there listening to his yelling.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung who was looking as same as him. Asking for help through his eyes, and his regrets for bringing them here are evident in his eyes. Yoongi chuckled at him. He was used to this so he can handle but poor Taehyung.

"What!! Why are you laughing?", Jimin shouted at Yoongi. He was already furious and Yoongi laughing at him added fuel to the fire.

"What's the procedure to change the boyfriend?", Yoongi asked to Taehyung completely ignoring the younger who was fuming in anger.

"Umm, by marrying him, so that he'll become your husband and not your boyfriend anymore", Taehyung said with laughter.

"Well I'm not objecting and literally saying the same thing to this human rock for years, let's get married Yoongi", Jimin said, frustration laced in his voice. Jimin was tired of asking the same thing. Every time he asks for the marriage the elder will say 'Too soon to start a family baby' or simply avoid it.

Jimin may act as unaffected but deep down he was frustrated and insecure. Let's say his insecurities took a toll on his frustration. A lot of what-ifs clouded his head. He knows that Yoongi loves him the most but then why is he avoiding getting married if he was going to be with Jimin forever. His mind started to think stupidly that at a point he started to question his love for the elder. Is he not enough for Yoongi?

He too wanted to have a simple married life with Yoongi. Just to say that he's his husband to the world proudly. But Yoongi never seems to understand.

"Definitely not you", Yoongi said in a bored tone, pissing off Jimin.

"Oh then who else, that Jennie right, she's all over you, sometimes I feel concerned about you that what if she leans a bit more and falls over you crush you under her", Jimin said huffing in annoyance.

It's been 5 days since Jimin warned Yoongi to avoid Jennie. Yoongi tried to avoid her but she always have a reason to get closer to him.

Jimin can't do anything, they are not teenagers, they are adults and should have to behave in the office. It's Jennie's luck that she didn't caught in his hands outside the office or else she'll be buried under the ground.

Yoongi laughed at Jimin's obvious jealousy.

"Come on baby, we have been in a relationship for years and you still don't trust me", Yoongi asked.