45. Jealous? Nah

The silence inside the car was horribly disturbing to Taehyung. He side glanced at Jungkook who was sitting calmly with a frown which says that he was nowhere near the word calm.

Maybe calmness before the storm.

Taehyung adjusted himself in the seat and cleared his throat to face the upcoming war. He took a deep breath to calm himself and was about to ask Jungkook if he was alright but the younger stopped him.

"Aren't you enjoying too much there", Jungkook spat, eyes boring holes into Taehyung who gulped and focused on driving.

Jungkook can't hold it anymore. He thought Taehyung would be with him at the party but the elder completely ignored his existence and hung around with that Bogum. At least he expected an apology but no, Taehyung was peacefully driving where he was swimming in his anger pool.

Here we go. Taehyung thought as he mentally smirked.

"I-I mean it was fun. Didn't you enjoy it?", Taehyung asked innocently.

"Yeah, yeah I saw the fun you had with your long-lost best friend", Jungkook grumbled getting super mad at Taehyung's every word. It's like his words are adding fuel to his fire.

"Oh you mean Bogiee?", Taehyung asked and chuckled when he saw the younger rolling his eyes.

Bogie. Can't he take his full name?? At least when he talk to me. Jungkook thought and huffed in irritation.

"He's a nice guy. It's been years since we saw each other. We really had a lot of things to share. He's still the same, always bubbly and funny. I missed him, seriously", Taehyung said longingly.

Jungkook gasped mentally. How dare he can say that to him? That too directly!!!

"You know he-".

"Fine, fine will you stop I'm getting a headache", Jungkook butted in. He really regrets taking this topic. He can't believe that a mere mention of that Bogum made Taehyung talk for a whole three pages.

Taehyung turned away and smiled secretly. God, he just loves this side of Jungkook. Jungkook looks damn hot when he's angry and that too because he talked to someone else.

Jungkook is jealous!!!!

Arghhh.

Taehyung screamed in his head and cleared his throat to compose himself.

"I'm sorry feather didn't mean to give you a headache", Taehyung said in a low voice making Jungkook look at him in concern.

Did I go too harsh on him?

Jungkook didn't mean to lash out at him. He was mad and frustrated by that guy and just poured his anger on Taehyung.

"Hey, I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have yelled at you Tae", Jungkook said with an apologetic smile. Taehyung passed him a soft smile and focused on the road.

"But you know, Bogie was a-".

"Oh, my God, Taehyung!!!", Jungkook yelled.

-----------------

"See you tomorrow, I'm hella tired", Jungkook said with a sigh.

"yeah, good night then", Taehyung whispered and leaned closer, and places a kiss on Jungkook's forehead, who closed his eyes by holding the elder's hand which was on his cheeks with a sigh and parted away.

If he was frustrated about Bogum now all his frustration flew away. Taehyung always calms him down with a mere kiss and Jungkook will never get tired of it. Not forget to mention the million butterflies he feels in his stomach.