33. Someone Misses Me

It's been four days since Taehyung left for Germany. It's been four days since Jungkook got this feeling of something that he can't put into words. He feels like there was a continuous ache in his heart and he can't just remove that.

And let's not talk about the day after the party night. Because if you ask Jungkook he literally felt like digging a 10 feet deep hole and burying himself.

He woke up with a throbbing headache, he doesn't remember anything that happened yesterday. First, how did he come to his home? That question lingered on his mind until he got a call from Jimin, who explained everything about yesterday's incident. Second, how did Taehyung knows that he got drunk? Maybe he would have said that because no way Taehyung can find out that he was drunk without him telling. Even though he's less tolerance for alcohol, he could handle the situation neatly because he knows that he won't mess up.

Oh boy!

After thinking for too long that his head started to hurt a lot, he decided to take a day off. While having breakfast his brain suddenly started to work making him remember yesterday's incident.

Feather.

Jungkook abruptly stopped eating. He could feel the adoration in the elder's voice. And oh God that name. That made something in Jungkook's stomach. A small shy smile crept on the brunette's lips. His hands started to draw patterns on his plate.

I miss you

I miss you so much Taehyung.

Jungkook widened his eyes in horror. Did he just say that? To Taehyung. Directly. Seriously!!!!

Handled the situation neatly? My foot?!?!?

Oh my God, how is he going to meet him? Maybe Taehyung would forget after a week. Maybe... May not be...

Jungkook groaned as he hide his face in his palm. But felt like hitting his head into the table when the next word he said appealed in his head.

I'm afraid of falling in love.

Oh shit!!! He just confessed his feelings. To him. What else Jungkook needed in his life to kill himself? Oh how much he wishes to just disappear from this world. He locked himself for the whole day and he even refused to attend Taehyung's call.

After that day he got so busy with his work. Taehyung used to video call him every night and they talk for an hour. He mentally thanked all the Gods for making Taehyung to forgot that incident. He still remembers the first time when Taehyung called him, he was hella tired but right after when he noticed that it was a video call he rushed to his restroom, washed his face, changed into his black tee, and took a last glance in the mirror, combing his hairs through hands and attended the call as if he didn't make himself presentable. As if he was so casual.

Little brat!

During these four days of video calls, Taehyung noticed one thing, Jungkook's eyes were saddened whenever he and his father has a conversation. Taehyung knows that Jungkook was craving his father's love but that man seems to be unaware of it.

Well, it's a long story for another day.

Right now Jungkook was laying in his bed, exhausted. He didn't even try to remove his office attire when he came back home. He just removed his shoes and went straight to bed. Jungkook got startled when his mobile vibrated in his pocket. He let out a long sigh, lifted himself, and took his phone.

A small smile was tucked on his lips when he noticed the caller id.

"Tae", Jungkook said.

"Hey, feather", the other line said.