Epilogue

"Alright, I have had enough!", Jungkook yelled grabbing the joysticks from both Taehyung's and Taehee's hands.

"Feather, I was about to wi-".

"You shut up", Jungkook shut him off and Taehyung swallowed whatever the thing he was about to say and pouted with his head hung.

Damn the power he holds on him.

"Papa~", Jungsoo whined when his joystick to being grabbed by his papa.

"I'm politely asking three of you to get ready but you are just sitting here screaming your lungs out for what? For this?", Jungkook said pointing at the TV screen.

"Now I don't want to hear anything. you", Jungkook said pointing at Taehyung who sat straight in attention.

"Get dressed up in 15 and You two, get ready you are going to your grandparent's house", Jungkook said with squinted eyes.

"But Papa we are not kids anymore I'm 18 now, I can manage alone", Taehee whined.

Yes, she and Jungsoo have grown well together. Years have passed like a blink of an eye. Everything that had happened in the past is just a fairytale story for the couple. Taehee was 18 and Jungsoo was 16, Jungkook couldn't believe that they were no more kids, they no more fights to express their love, just naturally shows that without any shyness but according to him and Taehyung, they were still kids.

And Taekook, they are still floating in love, deeply. Every day their love grew more, like their children and no one ever got bored of it. Apart from all that, they couldn't get themselves to believe that they had spent almost 9 years together. They don't feel like that at all, it's like they just met yesterday.

"No I'm not trusting you with this house and Jungsoo, so get your ass up and get ready", Jungkook said and turned to Taehyung who stood up as if he's been set on fire and rushed to their bedroom to get changed.

Currently, Taehyung and Jungkook were asked to attend their office success party which will be starting at 8 and it's already 7.45, Jungkook has been yelling at his 'beautiful God-gifted' family to get ready but no one cares about him, so he gotta pull that double bunny out. Which worked. And always will.

After a whole 20 minutes, Jungkook closed his room door with a long sigh after making sure Taehyung drove away to drop their kids at Taehyung's parents' house. He took a quick shower, sighing in relief when the warm water touched his skin, gently scrubbing his hair with his favorite shampoo moreover Taehyung's favorite because every time Jungkook used this Taehyung would literally burry his face into his head, inhaling a lung full of this smell.

It's not like Jungkook purposefully buy this strawberry flavoured shampoo, nope, not at all.

When he stepped out of the shower he realized that he forgot to get his dress in. With a little slap on his forehead, he covered himself in a long towel and came out.

He was getting his boxers out from the wardrobe but gasped and flinched in surprise when he heard a sudden voice.

"Even tho we have grown older you still never fail to take my breath away by your beauty", Taehyung said with a smirk, eyes ranking the younger from head to toe as he leaned against the wall, hands on his pant pockets.

"God, Tae!! When did you come?", Jungkook asked holding his chest.

"Soon enough to not miss anything about this beautiful scenery", Taehyung replied and his smirk grew wider when he saw Jungkook blushing.

"I wonder.. ", Taehyung started and slowly reached Jungkook, who was looking at him with a suppressed smile.

"How long did God take to sculpt you?", he finished as his long hands encircled Jungkook's waist and pulled him towards himself making Jungkook place his hands on Taehyung's chest.