55. If It Meant To Be It'll Be

The world is painted in warm hues, with the setting sun casting a golden glow. The air feels calm and still as if time slows down. Shadows grow longer, and the stars start peeking out, dotting the sky like sparkling diamonds. Tall buildings glowed under the night sky and the streets were busy with vehicles and people.

Jungkook opened his house door and was welcomed by darkness, he didn't expect any less. He sighed in exhaustion, it was a long day and he felt like crying. He doesn't know why suddenly he feels so low, maybe because of his tiring day, he doesn't know, and he doesn't want to know either.

Jungkook threw his bag somewhere near the couch, loosened his tie, unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt, and dropped himself onto the couch. He leaned against the headrest and tilted his head to the right as his eyes met with a wall full of photos. Apart from all the pictures one photo caught his attention and as if it was a default setting his lips smile.

In that picture, Jungkook was wearing a pure white shimmery suit, his lips painted with a beautiful smile showcasing his bunny teeth, he was holding a bouquet and looking at the camera, Taehyung was just beside him, holding his waist wearing a black suit designed with crystal beads which is basically Jungkook's idea. Taehyung was looking at Jungkook with so much love in his eyes.

Jungkook still remembers that day like yesterday, how could he forget the day he completely belonged to Taehyung? God! That's one of the best days in Jungkook's life.

-----------------

April 5, 2024 //

"You ready?", Jungkook's father asked looking at a nervous Jungkook who was holding his bicep.

Jungkook nodded while biting his lips. Truth to be told this is the day he's been craving for years. He had dreamt about this day multiple times but right now, when he was experiencing it, he couldn't help but feel nervous, hella nervous. His hands were shaking and sweating he held his father's arm in a tight grip indirectly seeking support. His father who noticed it kissed his forehead and smiled proudly.

"Just remember that it's your day", he whispered and Jungkook nodded with a smile.

Yes, it's his day. It's his and Taehyung's day, their wedding day. The day their souls will be connected and they'll become one.

They slowly walk through the aisle looking at every familiar face smiling at Jungkook. Jungkook smiled back at his hyungs and friends who were capturing him on camera. His eyes then met his love, his soon-to-be husband, standing so elegantly on the stage looking at him with the same love-filled eyes. Soon Taehyung burst into tears looking at Jungkook. It all felt surreal and overwhelming, he couldn't stop his tears when Jungkook held his hand and right at that moment Jungkook's all nervousness disappeared into thin air and he too teared up. They basked this moment in love and promised to cherish this forever and sealed it with a passionate kiss.

That was the best day in their life and everyone was over the moon. Not to mention about Taehyung's father who literally behaved like a teenage boy when he met Jungkook's brother, Jungwoo. They both clicked well soon and acted like crazy kids. They wore a black shades and roamed around everywhere for the whole ceremony, creating scenes and flirting with ladies. God! They were uncontrollable that day.

-------------------

Jungkook's eyes teared up remembering those days. He chuckled when he remembered the way Taehyung behaved when they reached back home after their wedding. Taehyung jumped around the house like a literal baby yelling that he's married now and Jungkook was all his. Jungkook had a hard time controlling Taehyung that day. Jungkook's cheeks were painted in red when he remembered the night when they made love. It's just beautiful, Taehyung was so soft to him, he cared for him tenderly like a toddler exactly opposite to what they were doing.