19. The proposal

Days, weeks, and even a month passed by but Taehyung's behavior doesn't seem to be changing. The same lovable and more caring may be weird in a good way according to Jungkook's language. At first, he got suspicious and then confused and now he kinda enjoys it. Come on he had suffered a lot in his past to be loved. Don't get him wrong you, meanie people, shoo.

I got you baby.

Currently, Taehyung and Jungkook are sitting in Jin's cafe and having a chat with him. It's raining outside, droplets racing each other in the glass windows, and the smell of soil mixed with rain is giving a peaceful vibe.

"Well, I kinda made a decision", Jin started after placing his cup on the table and clearing his throat with a nervous tone.

Jungkook predicted it. Jin seems to be lost in thoughts for weeks. He even asked the latter but Jin said that he was just tired from his work. Even though Jungkook was not ok with the answer he chooses not to pressure the other.

"what decision hyung", Taehyung asked.

"Umm, I was k-kinda umm, you know, me and Joonie, I mean, alone for, like how-", Jin stopped his rambling when Jungkook said,

"Hyung, calm down, you don't need to tell us if you feel uncomfortable".

Jin smiled a little at the younger's concerned voice. He softly shook his head.

"No, you pabo, I want to tell you", Jin said for which Taehyung chuckled at his stubbornness.

"Then go ahead we are here with you", Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded like a little kid.

"Well, Idecidedtoadoptababy", Jin said in one breath.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook blinked at each other and turned toward Jin.

"Hyung, come again", Taehyung said.

"But this time slow down a bit", Jungkook completed.

Jin took a long breath to calm himself and said,

"I. Made. A. Decision. To. Adopt. A. Baby", pressing every word to make it clear.

Jungkook gasped a little and Taehyung was looking at Jin with wide eyes and a weird smile.

"Umm, gu-", Before Jin can say anything he was basked by the younger into a warm hug.

Taehyung smiled softly while holding Jin's hand.

"I-I'm so happy for you hyung", Jungkook said.

"Did you tell this to joonie hyung", Taehyung asked.

Jin shook his head and said that he's gonna talk about this to him today. Both the younger encouraged him about his decision and left the cafe after some conversations.

"I'm, so happy for Jin hyung", Jungkook said with a soft smile.

"Me too and be careful the road is so muddy and watery", Taehyung said with a warning.

They both are walking through the walkway, Taehyung following Jungkook, the one who now started to jump and skip his steps purposefully after hearing the elder's warning.

"What do you think about me, huh do I look like a kindergartener who doesn't know how to walk, it's you the one who should be careful", Jungkook said while turning around to face Taehyung and walking backward.

"I know, I know, but please watch your steps", Taehyung said, getting a little worry.

"Huh, nothing is gonna happe-", before Jungkook could complete his sentence a bus passed by and splashed the dirty water on Jungkook all over his body.

That's it Jungkook lost his shits and started to yell at the bus which was now nowhere to be seen. Taehyung immediately removed his overcoat and covered the younger.

Jungkook who was Yelling at the disappeared bus got engulfed in the elder's coat. Which smells exactly like Taehyung.

"You ok", Taehyung whispered in his ears, sending shivers down his spine. Maybe because of being drenched completely, that's why he's feeling like this. Yay maybe. Jungkook just nodded and removed himself from the elder.

"I told you to be careful, now look, you little brat, you should need to get a shower after getting home, ok", Taehyung said for which Jungkook nodded again.

The rest of the walk was so silent. Jungkook was again drowned in his thoughts. The way elder just covered Jungkook with his coat which was now held tightly by Jungkook. Unknowingly a smile crept on his face thinking about the elder's concerned face. Kim Taehyung indeed cares for Jeon Jungkook. But what Jungkook failed to notice was the love in Taehyung's eyes.

-------------------------------------

They both headed to their apartment and when Jungkook was about to get into his house Taehyung called him.

"Kookie wait, umm, c-can we have a movie night today", he asked with a nervous tone.

"Sure, prepare everything, let me get a quick shower, and will be back soon", Jungkook replied.

Taehyung nodded and got inside his home to prepare everything not only for the movie night but also for his confession.

    Jungkook came back and they both started the movie and watched in silence. Jungkook was so immersed in the movie that he didn't notice the other's nervous movements.

Coming to Taehyung, he was nervous as fvck, yes he decided to confess but come on what will he do if Jungkook rejected him. Not in hell, he'll accept that, he would rather shut up and watch the movie. But how long is he gonna be silent. Some day he has to confess right?  If he wouldn't then someone will definitely take his Kookie away from him. No no no no he won't allow that. His kookie is only for him. Jeon Jungkook is meant to be Taehyung's and that's final. No matter what his reaction or answer will be he'll accept it. Rather than bottling up his feelings, he can show them to others. He made a promise to Yoongi that he'll protect the younger. And he'll surely do that. He'll love him even if he rejects him, even if he accepts someone else, even if he married someone else. Taehyung will love him always. (Don't worry baby he's all yours)

Taehyung took a deep breath trying to calm his nerves which is now out of town.

Taehyung cleared his throat to get the other's attention but that little bunny was so into the movie, that Taehyung decided to pause the movie for which he immediately got a response.

Jungkook gasped loudly turning towards Taehyung. Well, he was a little furious now. Come on he got so interested in the screenplay and it's time to reveal the villain of the movie. Such a stupid not knowing what's gonna happen, I know.*sighs dramatically*

Jungkook was about to say something, accurately, he was about to whine but Taehyung motioned him not to speak by showing him his palm.

"We, I mean, I need to tell you something Jungkook", Taehyung said looking straight into Jungkook's eyes with determination mixed with nervousness.

Jungkook frowned. Taehyung never called him Jungkook. And if he calls him then it must be an important and serious matter. Jungkook left all his silly anger and gave all his attention to Taehyung, nodding cutely. Taehyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath again and said,

"Well, I.....

_______________________________

See you guys in the next chapter 😈

Ufff my fingers hurts so bad after typing all this💅

Take care .

💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜