CHAPTER 15: WHY....?

Dazai's pov:

Atsushi suddenly vanish from he's place...
I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my side as if my bones crack into pieces, but i'm lucky they didn't.
Next thing i new i was from away from the others, hitting a car.... I struggled to opened my other eyed still feeling the pain all over my body, looking straight to where i was before with the others, now there standing is......atsushi......' so that's he's gone too....'
I struggled to get up

When i finally got up, i saw atsushi only staring at me.. i can't seem to stared back- but i did my best.... He's our enemy, a traitor, and that's it.... Nothing more...nothing less

End of dazai's pov:

Everyone was shock by the sudden action and now seeing atsushi where was dazai standing before...
After a while atsushi suddenly kick kyoka, which see luckily block with her hands but it didn't block the impact it still send her off the other corner.

Everyone start to back away from atsushi but one by one they encounter the enemy of the own from the port mafia, boss vs boss, executives vs executives, and members vs members ( i wish this does make sense....)

As for atsushi he's just going around attacking anyone, not planning on staying on one place for a full one on one fight or what so ever

Everyone was exhausted
But they share only one thing in mind-

' why....why would you betray us atsushi' they are injured not only physically.... They are heart broken, why would their sunshine..... Their friend, the person the cared the most, the person they trust the most betray them.... Their confuse should they hate him.... Now that he's their enemy.

He's staring at them calmly.... No-
He's not showing any emotions at all.... Or rather he didn't want them to see he's emotions.

??? Pov:

He's doing it.... He's helping weakening he's enemies...Everything is going according to plan...

.But their gaze, it hurts him but he needs to continue... Even he's body just wants to break down and cry... He'll continue

He himself don't know why....
Why, he's being like this, why he joined him, even though he didn't want too.....

'Oh,... That's right everything is part of it-'

'this will end soon.... I promise....

Sorry everyone.'