CHAPTER 25: END FOREVER

"It is a simple plan" Mori paused as he look up and continued "And also it is something that won't harm any of us....at all." He exclaimed
Tachihara tilt hir head confused "I don't quite get it? I mean it's just really confusing.." he tried to explain "it's fine tachihara, no need to explain yourself. I know it's really confusing. I explain it to everyone, maybe with some help too from some people too." Mori assured

"So, basically it's not something harmful, and some kind of big plan that will cause chaos, but peace." Mori explain moving forward slightly voluming up his voice so that everyone could hear him "peace?" Kyoka questioned
Yet to understand the situation, as she just woken up from passing out together with the cowboy Kenji "mah~mah~ is it really that hard to understand? *Nom-nom* geez, as you can see, it is a simple as what he said." Ranpo slides in while eating totally ignoring anymore questions throws at him
"Geez people calm you butts down, as Ranpo said it is as it is, nothing more, nothing less, their mission is to bring peace to us, basically to stop us...the battle happening between us right here right now." Dazai smiled as he answered the questions all at once for ranpo, basically explaining it on the process

Chuuya tilted his head as he finally understand what this people meant, he snap his head towards Dazai with a questioning look wanting to confirm if his right.
Dazai notice him knowing his partners question he answered "yes, yes your absolutely right chibi-chan. It is to stop the war between the detective agency and the port mafia as it is requested by certain someone. But- it is still unknown if it is temporary or a permanent one."

"That Is for you to decide..." Atsushi's voice butt in getting everyone's attention, everyone's gaze is now looking at the tiger questions filled their heads, he walked up closer to the crowd at the center at the front he stopped, opening his mouth again to continue his sentence"...as it is not part of my request. It's for you to decide if you'd stay allies or enemies after this, though it would be wonderful being allies forever, or like Rivals right? But I don't have control to any of you, my main goal is to stop the war, the battle from getting worse. And maybe have some good time with my families without any chaos happening, trouble, resentments, or kind of backlash."

Atsushi exclaimed as he stood confidently in front of everyone with a small smile as he continued to look downwards.
He doesn't want trouble at all; he just wants everyone to get along and be like family, as he treated all of them as his own. He has no bad intentions, backstabbing, or betraying anyone at all. But if he were to choose between these three groups, he'd pick the one where he's happy, the people who saved him, the people who welcomed him openly without a doubt. I mean, yes, there are some tests to go through first, but he understands why it's needed.

His thoughts were cut of by a calm voice of a certain black haired guy on his back, that he gained all the attention once again " that is absolutely right, we're not here to cause any chaotic event, even though it's quite disappointing but at least—we did have some fun on our grand entrance and it perfectly work to stop your so called 'war'" he mocked, but this goes unnoticed by the others. A smile formed on Dazai's face; it's not some evil or some smile with deep meaning in it, but a proud smile, he just couldn't believe Atsushi...his disciple to have so much connection than he  thought he has, who would've have thought he's an orphan after all, but one more thing, he even get akutagawa with him like, since when were they close anyways? doesn't matter. Dazai's smile remained as is, Chuuya of course notice this seeing his partner beaming as if he had accomplished something that others couldn't, of course he will noticed, up until this point, he hadn't seen Dazai this proud or free. But if you'd ask him he is proud too being the father figure of these kids together with Dazai, he couldn't help but to let out a sigh knowing what Dazai was feeling at the moment....
He nudged Dazai and moved in closer, catching the brunette's eye with a "I've never since you smile like that before" expression.