03

Hyunsoo flopped her body on the bed, making her body bounce a bit because of the spring " How's school? "

Hyunsoo twisted her eyeballs to the owner of the voice who stand firmly, leaning into the door with his arms folded across his chest " Good " She responded nonchalantly, shutting her eyes close.

" Nothing happens? "

" Do you want something bad to happen to me again? " 

" That is not what I mean, Soo "

" Get out, Suk. I'm tired " 

Hyunsuk dropped his head " Don't forget to wash up " He reminded, closing the door. Gave space for her sister to rest.

Not long after that, she heard a banging sound, knocking on the door harshly, making her groan " What else, suk? "

" Suk, who? Aeri is here " A voice retorted.

Hyunsoo jerked up quickly and hopped off the bed, jogging lightly to the door before she swings the door open, a smile welcoming Aeri's appearance. 

" Ayy, Vice president to be " Aeri greeted playfully.

" Ayy, my assistant to be " Hyunsoo greeted back, dragging her best friend inside as she slammed the door close.

" Assistant? " Aeri asked, wrinkling her eyebrows.

" mmhm. If I get that position, I will drag you here and there to help me with all of those work "

Aeri tched under her breath, somehow making her saliva splatter. She jolted her head up to her friend before she eyes Hyunsoo up and down " You didn't take a bath yet? " Aeri pulled out a dirty look after she saw her still in her school uniform.

" Nope "

Aeri scrunched her nose as she brought up her hand to pinch her nose lightly, making Hyunsoo chuckled and smacked Aeri's arm " Yah, I'm not that smelly " She pursed her lips outside, talking in a pout.

" Yes, you just smell like a cow " 

" Yah! "

Smile completely enveloped their face, laughter echoed through the small room. As they let out a peal of loud laughter, clutching to their stomach as they were laughing hard.

As the laughter ended with a light giggle, Hyunsoo stared at her best friend, making Aeri raise an eyebrow " What? "

" Make it happen "

" What? "

" Choi Hyunsoo as the vice president " 

" hmm " Aeri twisted her eyeballs upward as she cradled her chin in her fingers as if she was in deep thought. 

" And Hamada Asahi as my partner "

❀❀❀

Again,

This pain, again.

Asahi just arrived home after he spent two hours after school time in the school art room. Not including 30 minutes of walking from his school to the house. 

Just to be beaten up by his dad.

" How can you be the president candidate? " Mr. Yoon jeered, pulling back asahi's head with a handful of his hair in Mr. Yoon's grasp.

" I'm.... s-sorry "

PANG!!

A lightning flashed through his eyes as he was slapped hard by the father, making his underweight body was thrown across the room