07

Heeseung swung his legs, taking steps to the said room. A Student President badge with his name on it was pinned under the pocket of his blazer. Chinning up, he swaggered all his way to his destination.

His smile slowly slipped off his face as he was greeted with a smile that he wished he didn't want to see today.

" Heeseung, you were called too? " 

Heeseung hummed lazily, responding as a 'yes' to the question.

" We are going to get our first task, I guess "

" Whatever " Heeseung replied harshly, rolling his eyes up. He swung the glass door open as the person followed behind.

Discipline unit
Seo Myung Ho

" Heeseung, Hyunsoo " He called without sparing a glance at the two

Both of them bowed to show respect toward their teacher. 

" Discipline unit will be holding a talk next Monday " He voiced out, looking up to the leaders in front if him " A talk about Humans Right Education " He continued.

Heeseung buried his lower lips between his teeth. A corner of Hyunsoo's lips lifted up after she saw his reaction through her eyeballs.

" I would like to ask you two to arrange the schedule " MyungHo fished out a paper out of the file " and the presentation slide " He shoved the paper at the edge of his desk for the two to take a look at its content.

Hyunsoo and Heeseung took a step closer to his desk, since it only has one paper, they had to take turns to read the sentences inside.

Humans Right Education 

Motive; to prevent bullying cases in the school

That was what has written on the top of the paper, showing it as its title.

" I would like to ask Hyunsoo as the MC and Heeseung will be the ones who explain the whole slide. Teachers will be there as well, especially me " He reminded them, elbows on the desk with his chin resting on the back of his hands.

Both of them clasped their hands behind their back, hearing thoroughly what the teacher asks

" This Friday, I want the presentation slides in my hand. I will tell you if you have to add something or remove unnecessary things. Got it? " 

" Yes, sir " They answered simultaneously

" You may leave now "

The two curved their back as they bowed and left the teacher's place. Walking side to side. The leaders sealed their mouths tightly.

How can I work with this girl though?— Heeseung 

Either Heeseung or Asahi, both of them pissed me off, but it's not a good thing to work with Heeseung either— Hyunsoo

They climbed each stair to the class without uttering any words. But then, " I believe you could do it by yourself, " Heeseung said finally after the long awkward walk. 

A snort escaped her lips " what do you mean by yourself? Do you want me to do it alone? "

" I see why you are a top student " He replied, continuing his walk with his hands tucked in his pockets.

Hearing it made Hyunsoo stop abruptly " What bullshit have I heard? " 

" You heard me right " Heeseung responded, didn't even care to stop and talk properly with the girl.

" Useless " Hyunsoo hissed 

A word was dropped and Heeseung's blood boiled. He whirled around and u-turn, taking place in front of her as he stood firmly " Look, Hyunsoo. You are just a vice president. I'm the president and all you have to do is follow my instruction "