02

" Good morning, everyone. Welcome back to school " The teacher announced as her voice echoed through the chaotic hall.

" Batch 01, are you ready to rule the school? " 

" YESS! "

Miss Lisa. The hyper teacher became everyone's favorite. Her cheerful yet bubbly personality makes every student comfortable joking around her. Hence, she is young— 25 years old.

Gen Z teacher indeed.

"Okey first of all, your class list already out, you can check it out on the main board and for the first week, lesson sessions will continue as usual- "

Her first announcement made all of them whine. 

" It is just our first week, miss "

" Let us enjoy our senior year first "

" Okay, okay students, calm down. I'm not done yet "

The outburst cools down as the whispers faded away, Miss Lisa continued to speak " But, we are going to have a campaign week, in which all students are required to vote and choose your own president "

Hyunsoo's sleepy eyes went round, her ears perked up as she sat up straight.

A student president, she wants that title.

Despite of being alone and boring all day in that super big house, at least, being a student president could make her busier.

The students showed no reaction, they paid all attention to the teacher explaining the whole plan " We, the teachers already chosen the candidates. Two candidates for the president and another two for the vice president "

Miss Lisa stopped talking when she saw a person raise up her hands " Yes? "

" What based the candidates chosen on? " She asked

" Getting top 10 in academic rank last year, and active in school activities and curriculum " Miss Lisa answered calmly, and a sweet smile was given as well.

A smirk formed on her lips, Hyunsoo got 2nd place in academic rank last year. Curriculum? she attended all of it. From a handball competition to the music competetion to a scout camp.

All of it was international level.

And she did ace all of it.

" For candidates, all of you can't withdraw from the list, the decisions are final. So all you have to do is, urging the others to vote on you, show that you are compactible to rule this school "

" And the rest, I hope you make a reasonable decision. If you think, that person can handle it, then choose them. No need to choose your friend because they are your friend. Unless, that person are able to do all of president's work and take it seriously "

" Get it? "

" YEAHHH "

" Okay, I will called out for the candidates. The name was mentioned are asked to step out and stand in line beside me "

The intense air passed by. Some students are waiting for their name to be called. While the others show no interest at all.

Include Asahi

He sat at the corner by himself, sketching in his book.

" The first one of the vice president candidates is "

Hyunsoo's heart beating fast. She prayed to god for teachers to call out her name. Choi Hyunsoo. Choi Hyunsoo. She repeated her name in her head again and again.